Does anyone on here play Halo 2 on XBL?

ImS3ola

Reaction score
I thought I was quite good at Halo 2 until I signed on to xbl. Man, some of those guys out there are unbelievable! The worst thing is when you realised you've just been handed your *** by a 10 yr old american kid who sounds like a little girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

My gamertags 'zishean' in case anyone wants to add me to their friend list - my highest ranks 11 in team slayer so I doubt you will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If we got enough players we could start an AudiSport.net clan - now how gay would that be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm on as Leddy UK

I know what you mean about the level of play, some guys are awesome. Unfortunately, the game is being marred by cheaters and glitchers, if you can avoid those though, it's awesome.

I'll add you next time i'm on if you don't mind.

i spent 5 hours playing it last night!! for the first time!!
got to a certain level as the artbitor and then got lost!!
i then tried to start that level outside the campaign to try and figure out what i had done wrong, but i then went back to campaign and it had overwritten my save!! Arggh.

As for going on line, i have a modded box, so no go unfortunately... but i remember playing doom3 and unreal tournament on pc on line a while back and it was just a blizzard of flashes and i was dead...some of these kids are just wired directly into the game! I remeber when that was me on the commodore64!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah u need to get settled onto playing online takes awhile for your normally good game play to get up to speed with the rest of them and play great! It challenging and fun and sometimes damn frustrating! But i love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i spent 5 hours playing it last night!! for the first time!!
got to a certain level as the artbitor and then got lost!!
i then tried to start that level outside the campaign to try and figure out what i had done wrong, but i then went back to campaign and it had overwritten my save!! Arggh.

As for going on line, i have a modded box, so no go unfortunately... but i remember playing doom3 and unreal tournament on pc on line a while back and it was just a blizzard of flashes and i was dead...some of these kids are just wired directly into the game! I remeber when that was me on the commodore64!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get yourself on the KAI network if your chipped mate!

Works like a dream!

Rich.

my mate has xbl i sometimes go on as his guest, and sometimes you dont even get chance to pick up a decent gun and your dead.. so frustrating at times.my mates pretty good though, rated about 15 i think.

Nice one Dicky.....whats your gamer tags then guys?

My 11 y/o plays with his friends from School.

He is a level 8 or 9 now?

I watch them play. Things move too fast in the online play for me. I am too much of an ameture for online.

He is Arbitor5543. His friend is Bassshark and they hooked up with this cat in California that is 15 and is called Krispycream427.

I keep an eye on him when playing never know when a sick Micheal Jackson wanna be is trolling looking for a date.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice one Dicky.....whats your gamer tags then guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm DickyS3 of course!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif