Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)

oh dear! **** the treyarch **** from now on im just gettin these ones!

Reactions: shawryboy
this missis has been informed of this date and i will be left alone for 6-9months while glued to the screen playing this :drool:

It's the good company doing this one,this Elite jobby will be superb.

AS.net clan ?

im down for clan games but i only do domination and i like winning LOL.

ill say im pretty good at it to!

as long as peeps are on xbox im in. Not playing it on ps3 i dont trust their servers anymore
A million accounts hacked,how they laughed at us paying for xbox live now they are paying but not to Sony :haha:

Reactions: DaveA3
Can't Actual Wait!

I'll get it on the box, my only target will be equalling my mw2 KD

It's the good company doing this one,this Elite jobby will be superb.

AS.net clan ?

Infinity Ward i think is the company producing MW3... Can not wait! I hear there are vehicles in this one! Lets hope

A million accounts hacked,how they laughed at us paying for xbox live now they are paying but not to Sony :haha:

You wouldnt beleive how many people i have ripped at work for this :)

Probably for the best anyway, iirc the PS3 network fell down on the first two opening days of the last COD with half as many users as the Xbox :)

Reactions: DaveA3
Roll on November, can't wait for this game to come out, looks like commando and stopping power perks will be gone in multiplayer, Hopefully they'll do away with last stand too !!

Roll on November, can't wait for this game to come out, looks like commando and stopping power perks will be gone in multiplayer, Hopefully they'll do away with last stand too !!

Commando if its reworked is fine
Stopping power etc are all fine.

Remove: One Man Army
Danger Close

Bring in: Flak Jacket

Annihilate: LAST STAND :whip:

stopping power is on almost all of my classes
danger close with a noob tube and at4 for killing boosters
Commando is on most of my classes too

Yeah I agree, I've got stopping power on most my classes too, think I worded it wrong, but yeah hopefully last stand will be kicked out, nothing worse than dropping somebody only to have to then reload cos there in final stand and in the process get taken out by somebody else, aarrggghhh !!!!!