Duke Nukem Forever

It's bound to be an odd game, taking so long to develop. I'd be intrigued to play it, but don't see myself every buying it.

The duke is a legend! Just hope it doesn't get delayed again!

I bought it last night on steam, its installed and ready to go.
Just need to get home in about 8 hours and play it.
Was going to play it this morning but thought I better not cause I wont make it to work.

I'll report back if i can pull my self away.

I bought it last night on steam, its installed and ready to go.
Just need to get home in about 8 hours and play it.
Was going to play it this morning but thought I better not cause I wont make it to work.

I'll report back if i can pull my self away.

good man!!

Been playing for about 2 hours.
Its ok, what else would you expect from a 12 year old game.
the graphics are from a year or two ago, the game play is...................O hell, just think of a game from 2 years ago and you get the idea.

The load time between chapter, if you can call them that, I call them rooms cause they are so short, is about 5mins. I feel my life leaving me with every load.

ahhh that sucks :( not the greatest then?? lol

what about the strippers :)

Lol yeah strippers with tits, nipples and vibrators. Also a 3 tatty boss.

I sorted out the load time, it was due to the graphics being set to high. Even though the game runs fine with every maxed out.
No idea why it was so slow.
It is entertaining though.
If your a duke fan get it, if not wait for steam or someone to have a sale on.

I got the impression it could never live up to the hype - I had as much fun creating levels for the original as I did playing the game :)

Come on it's ****** awesome! The jokes the action the graphics everything is cool in this game. So it's not the most modern game, but they paid attention to the important things, the boobies are the most realistic game boobies I ever saw, they wobble and bounce like real boobies and everything! Shame the turds are a bit unrealistic......or maybe that's a good thing actually!

Bought it, completed it returned it. was alright for a laugh not something you could play again and again though.