Gran turismo 5..

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Who's on this then?? How ya getting on with it, and who fancies an online blast???

Pete...

I'm playing it right now lol, don't have it online yet:( but me an a mate are trying for the quickest time round the ring on arcade mode in the hks evo lol so addictive

I'm playing it right now lol, don't have it online yet:( but me an a mate are trying for the quickest time round the ring on arcade mode in the hks evo lol so addictive

Whats your best time?? has it got to be standard?? will have a go lol!!!

Haha excellent it has to be in the hks red evo on arcade mode with racing soft tyres my best time is 6.45 and my mate is winning with a 6.41 lol goodluck :) here's my setup and yes I obviously don't have a girlfriend lol

55d72240.jpg
[/IMG]

55d72240.jpg

Last edited:
Lol nice!!!!!!! will have a go later but no chance with a controller! them steering wheels are smoother!
Get online and ad me!!! LRMEV2

I'm on here using my iPhone at the mo, and don't have Internet set up in my flat yet, but am hopefully getting it next week.

Haha excellent it has to be in the hks red evo on arcade mode with racing soft tyres my best time is 6.45 and my mate is winning with a 6.41 lol goodluck :) here's my setup and yes I obviously don't have a girlfriend lol

55d72240.jpg
[/IMG]

55d72240.jpg

love the chairs being used as stabilisers haha! quality.. i can just see my gf's face if i did this to my lounge LMFAO

I'm up for some online blasts - add me: jacko1759

mee too! - creamm9
Has anybody got nfs shift 2 yet?

finally got internet at my flat now!! will be adding you Ash later!!

mcmatic is my PSN, sadly i play with the DS3... i really do want a decent steering wheel :( but the wife wont let me :p at leasts she loves audi... :p

im still angry at GT5 for not letting me drive an rs5 and rs3!

I love this game can't get enough of it.... No wonder why i have not been on here recently. Hot pursuit is awesome too.....