Chris NottVolks Autos
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    Fu*k that they can fight me for it . Id believe it if it said it was because of the shadows seriously though does anyone believe these rumours in this day and age updates can fix most things thats if the game designers can be bothered to of course.

  4. #3
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Sniffpetrol.com is just an entertainment site bengal, nothing to worry about

    I mean they come up with stuff like this:







    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  5. #4
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,584
    I'm actually glad I don't have GT5, had a quick go on it last week with the force feed steering wheel, good game and all, but I won't buy it, as I will be on it day and night!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - ÂŁ400



  6. #5
    "Stick a V8 in it!"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    15,388
    Would i love to play GT5? Sure

    Will i be forced into buying a console i dont want to play GT5? Not a chance!

    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC ÂŁ999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build


  7. #6
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    Would i love to play GT5? Sure

    Will i be forced into buying a console i dont want to play GT5? Not a chance!
    Bit of a pointless comment....

    That's like saying "do i want to die in a speeding accident? no. should i buy a car that can only do 30mph? no"
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  8. #7
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    I hope this isnt going down the ps3 vs xbox360 route with that comment as its very old now and just as boring. Anyway back on topic those ads are funny but i dont like where it says not an advertisment because they really should be dont you think.

  9. #8
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Haha, that's actually a funny article. On a kindof related note, one of the buildings on the top gear track is awful, looks like a proper ropey bitmap. Ha

    I might have to go outside and talk to real people now, or have a ****. Haha


  10. #9
    Gops's Avatar
    6th gear @7000rpm

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,640
    Abit strange for the recall news to be on one website only eh? I googled it hoping to find out more information but i cant really find any? You reckon this is a true statement? I understand why he cant fix it with patches but like whats with the sudden recall? I dont wanna give it back
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

  11. #10
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    Abit strange for the recall news to be on one website only eh? I googled it hoping to find out more information but i cant really find any? You reckon this is a true statement? I understand why he cant fix it with patches but like whats with the sudden recall? I dont wanna give it back
    Please tell me you're joking
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  12. #11
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    At least my first response doesnt look stupid now

  13. #12
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by bengal View Post
    I hope this isnt going down the ps3 vs xbox360 route with that comment as its very old now and just as boring. Anyway back on topic those ads are funny but i dont like where it says not an advertisment because they really should be dont you think.
    360 is way better!!!!!!!! hehe, cant find the smileys on mine for a cheeky wink so here it is

  14. #13
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    360 is way better!!!!!!!! hehe, cant find the smileys on mine for a cheeky wink so here it is
    Very funny

  15. #14
    Gops's Avatar
    6th gear @7000rpm

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,640
    Urrm.... Only joking! Paaha! Had you all going *underneath his breath* ****!!! Why would people say things like that? Pissing on my dreams n that making me believe that id actually have to revise because I wouldnt have gt5 to play!
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

  16. #15
    Beardo's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    51
    No way on gods green earth that GT5 would be recalled. it's just not economical. even if the game was crashing and unplayable, they would just do what Activision/IW have done with Black ops on PS3 and bury their heads in the sand shouting "leave me alone"

  17. #16
    DaveA3's Avatar
    Audi A-Trizzle!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo View Post
    No way on gods green earth that GT5 would be recalled. it's just not economical. even if the game was crashing and unplayable, they would just do what Activision/IW have done with Black ops on PS3 and bury their heads in the sand shouting "leave me alone"
    but if they burried their heads in the sand who would hear them say leave me alone?

    Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - ÂŁ2500 Mods Inc

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO