GT5 - Who uses a wheel, who doesnt?

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

was at a mates last night and we were playing gt5 discussing whether we think using the steering wheel will make the game easier/even more fun... So we went on Youtube and strated checking them out..

Now the last experience i had with one of them wheel/pedal setups it was total crap (but were talkin maybe 8 years ago) and never liked them since! but the ones now are meant to be crazy... Somne on the videos we were watching were just truly epic.. e.g. the drifting in GT5 is hard and when using the wheel it seems its a lot easier with the opposite lock and real driving situatuions whereas with the analogue you are fairly limited..

now dont get me wrong im not struggling with the game by any means, but just looking at mnaking it an even better experience... :drool:

i mean check this out! Pre-Order: GT Omega Driving Simulator Gaming seat PS3 on eBay (end time 11-Dec-10 01:07:14 GMT)

its a lot of money (not to mention the controls cost betwen £130-£300) and very gay but imagine.... :yum:

So any feedback regarding wheels post it up.. in particular the Logitech G25 dont think i can stretch to a G27 :wacko:

Last edited:
A wheel will always make a driving game more fun, and i'm defo looking into a driving seat set up!!!

yeh me too.. look at this thing me n a mate saw lol Fanatec Gameshop

ok if your a footballer or something.. id have one! with three 3D tv's :rockwoot:

Be interested to hear how you get in with a steering wheel, never given it much thought as years ago they were *****...

What's peoples choice on driving position ??

In the car or out...

I sit in the car, on the road position, feels a lot quicker than being outside the car, and turn in seems better, I used to always drive from outside the car on previous games but not anymore !