Halo reach

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
anyone playing this game? i quite like it which surprised me as im more of a battlefield/COD type of guy and dont like things with aliens in it but im impressed with it so far.

your thoughts anyone??

Brilliant Excercise in Graphics and generally gameplay, but it's definately lacking something. I was really hoping that this would be in line with the epic-ness of the first Halo, I remember that blowing my mind! But I feel pretty let down by it story line wise whilst it is a fantastic looking game just needs more IMO.

Online play is a bit of a let down too, you empty an entire magazine at some one and all that happens is their shield goes down.

I love the entire series of Halo but I think Reach ranks along side ODST.

Brilliant Excercise in Graphics and generally gameplay, but it's definately lacking something. I was really hoping that this would be in line with the epic-ness of the first Halo, I remember that blowing my mind! But I feel pretty let down by it story line wise whilst it is a fantastic looking game just needs more IMO.

Online play is a bit of a let down too, you empty an entire magazine at some one and all that happens is their shield goes down.

I love the entire series of Halo but I think Reach ranks along side ODST.

yes that was what i was hoping for, seeing as ive never played any halo games until now im not sure what others are like but i quite like the online apart from what you said about unloading a mag on a guy and then only his shield goes down, thats why i like playing swat as its one to the head and your dead. apart from this i like it but looking forward more to COD Spec OPS and Medal of Honour

anyone playing this game? i quite like it which surprised me as im more of a battlefield/COD type of guy and dont like things with aliens in it but im impressed with it so far.

your thoughts anyone??

I'm exactly the same !

Enjoying this alot more than i thought i would, never played the Halo series before untill now.

Halo's 1, 2 & 3 are better than Reach for storyline etc. not too mention take longer to complete, I did Reach in a day. Definately on the list of games that you should play IMO

Halo is allllll about the multiplayer, it's not a game to buy for the campaign, the story is purely to explain why you have you abilities, explain what halo was in the original and thats about it. The multiplayer cannot be beaten for it's variety. Get involved!

Halo is allllll about the multiplayer, it's not a game to buy for the campaign, the story is purely to explain why you have you abilities, explain what halo was in the original and thats about it. The multiplayer cannot be beaten for it's variety. Get involved!

Whilst I understand your point about multiplayer and the millions of people who play it online can't be wrong I disagree to a degree. I did used to bum Halo multiplayer but I lean towards COD etc. now a days, but that's just personal preferance. But I think the Halo titles are very good for campaign play, with previous points mentioned about the newer titles taken into account, I have always gone back and finished the first 3 on Legendary (sometimes more than once) because I think they are that good, moreover, I will generally choose to play campaign rather than online.