Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

ZoomZoom

Status

Gran Turismo 5

Does anyone know if the 800 cars list has been made public yet?

Also do you reckon it will actually come out in nov... Think ive been waiting a good 4 years now and giving up on the idea of eva actually having it
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

2. # ADS
    ADS

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    I've herd that they delayed it because they are making it 3D?

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

6th Gear

Status
    Yes it will be out this novemeber, no it wont be 3D.

The delays were mainly due to rights with manufacturers and allowing them to damage the cars!

There are some amazing special editions too, look on game for the 150.00 signature edition.

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

ZoomZoom

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    Yes it will be out this novemeber, no it wont be 3D.

The delays were mainly due to rights with manufacturers and allowing them to damage the cars!

There are some amazing special editions too, look on game for the 150.00 signature edition.
    Think ill stick to the 39.99 edition lol
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Interior Next!!

Status
    can t wait for this... me n my bros used to play this 24/7 ahhh the days of the polyphony digital on GT3 i think?? we used to do the endurance 500 lap races.. 100 laps each haha!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

3rd Gear

Status
    I bought a PS3 4 years ago just for this and it's still in the box unopened It's dissapointing to read only 200 of the 1000 cars will be "premium" models which feature functioning interiors while the other 800 won't :/ I mean they've only been developing this for what 5/6 years?

I'll buy it regardless as I always have done but still

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    I bought a PS3 4 years ago just for this and it's still in the box unopened It's dissapointing to read only 200 of the 1000 cars will be "premium" models which feature functioning interiors while the other 800 won't :/ I mean they've only been developing this for what 5/6 years?

I'll buy it regardless as I always have done but still
    It is a piss take of epic proportions really, i mean the game is going to just feel unfinished!!

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I know, it is so bizarre how they've done this. And all the crap about licensing too...why is it that other games can all have damage on cars no problems, but GT5 are claiming this caused a delay?!

Sony really need a kick in the arse when it comes to deadlines. MS have got it right, and while Forza might not be as good as GT5, it's a damn good game and I bet Forza 4 is almost out by the time they've brought one GT game out.

Rant over, i'll still buy it on release day, and play it like I would when I was 12, haha

Reverse Gear

Status
    A late entry but hey. I think the reason its taking so long is as they go along they keep adding new things, origionally it wasnt going to have damage but now its got it and theyve tried making it as relaistic as possible unlike on alot of other games. Also with the new 3D out im pretty sure that theyve also added this to the game, soi will be in 3D if you can afford the tvs (i cant).
    Lol, i bought my ps3 for this game 2 years ago! altho it will be the best racing game out ever, theyve now added go karts to it.
    If you want to see the new damage and go karts etc visit www.gametrailers.com
    enjoy

2nd Gear

Status
    i just hope they have some decent fords this time

SOLD 2002 S3,full black heated leather, bose, 997 turbo's, lcr splitter, coilovers, superchip, blueflame cat back, k&n, forge dv, forge hoses, forge quickshift, forge rear tie bars and forge fmic

6th Gear

Status
    I'm still waiting to see if the rumour about having the PSP's as rear and side view mirrors will be made true or not. That would be AWESOME!!!
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Well, guess what!

Delayed again, no date confirmed for release.

But...they have promised it will be BEFORE the end of the year, i see a december release for this one!

Chugger

Status
    ey I thought it was out soon, Iv seen it in game as a preorder?

Noone will want it by the time it eventually comes out.
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

6th Gear

Status
    Was talking about this game earlier...
    Well the lack of it realy,
    This game will make or break the PS3...
    Ive been told its because the maker isnt happy with his latest updates.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    What a suprise

NOT

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Top Gear!

Status
    Like it's been said, been waiting on this game since release of the PS3, its basically collecting dust when not being used for blu rays, was hoping of getting it in nov as it'd give me a month of play time as im away to canada at end of nov for a year hopefully i get it before then

6th Gear

Status
    Im in no rush have more than enough games to play right now and with fable 3 and black ops out in a few weeks, i can wait.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I only really use my PS3 as a blu ray player and Iplayer anyway

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Neutral

Status
    that is such a joke about this game, i mean how can it take so long for th game to come out!! iv pr-orederd it from amazon so god knows when ill get it or even if it does come out at all at this rate. lol

rant over lol

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I wish we could boycott the game, and refuse to buy it. It's a joke as said. Oh well.

6th Gear

Status
    Official release date of 24th November

Not long now guys!!!

I'll be back!!!

Top Gear!

Status
    I know :D I was in gamestop yesterday and they had the cases on display and said they had the game but can't release it until the 24th the ass***** :'(

6th Gear

Status
    Got mine on order at Blockbusters, paid my 2 deposit

I think there knocking it out for 36,

Can't wait, hope it's not going to be an anti climax...
    revo'd

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Just ordered it for my bro's xmas present off blockbuster 32 with discount code

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    Just bought myself a wheel ready for this! Can't wait now!
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Pre ordered mine today at blockbusters 37 bring on wednesday

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bengal View Post
    Pre ordered mine today at blockbusters 37 bring on wednesday
    Let us know if its any good mate, im getting it for xmas anyway, but just want peoples opinions, also to see if all the hype is true!

Reverse Gear

Status
    my copy was sent from amazon on friday cant wait

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    Let us know if its any good mate, im getting it for xmas anyway, but just want peoples opinions, also to see if all the hype is true!
    I will let you know mate i cant see it been bad game but we shall see.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3 Hoggy View Post
    Just bought myself a wheel ready for this! Can't wait now!
    I just bought a wheel too. Never thought about buying a wheel before, but this game has got me! I bought the DFGT wheel, hope it's good. Gave it a blast with Need for Speed shift last night and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear it takes some getting used to.

Mine was pre-ordered from play.com, and posted friday. Hope it arrives Tuesday, so flipping excited for this game.

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I just bought a wheel too. Never thought about buying a wheel before, but this game has got me! I bought the DFGT wheel, hope it's good. Gave it a blast with Need for Speed shift last night and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear it takes some getting used to.

Mine was pre-ordered from play.com, and posted friday. Hope it arrives Tuesday, so flipping excited for this game.
    That's the one I got mate, it's not great on need for speed shift but on f1 2010 I think it's fantastic! Feels like a completely different wheel maybe as it's a newer game?
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3 Hoggy View Post
    That's the one I got mate, it's not great on need for speed shift but on f1 2010 I think it's fantastic! Feels like a completely different wheel maybe as it's a newer game?
    Ah, that's nice to know then! I was worried it was just a bit poo. Will just wait for GT5 then to try it again. The wife is being strict though, and wants to box it up for christmas as she says i've bought too many toys recently, ha!

Let us know when you get the game, we should all have an Audi-sport.net race sometime!!!

Top Gear!

Status
    Let us know when you get the game, we should all have an Audi-sport.net race sometime!!!
    Indeed we should!!! Top Gear Test Track and we all know who the only one that can smell them corners is

ZoomZoom

Status
    Got a email on friday off Play.com saying its been posted but im still waiting for it.

Only had it on preorder for 3 years now.... Hurry up post man

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Yeah, mine was play.com and had the email friday too. Reckon it will be here tomorrow, or perhaops wednesday. Shouldn't have thought it would be late as it really isn't in their interest to have big pre-orders late as people will order future new releases elsewhere.

And an AS.net race on the top gear track sounds immense! We should proper get a date organised and all get geeky headsets and just rip on each other! haha

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    How are you guys going to use steering wheels? I.e. I play in the front room on the sofa i dont have a table at the right height and the TV is on a glass table stand type thing, anyone got any bright ideas?

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah, mine was play.com and had the email friday too. Reckon it will be here tomorrow, or perhaops wednesday. Shouldn't have thought it would be late as it really isn't in their interest to have big pre-orders late as people will order future new releases elsewhere.

And an AS.net race on the top gear track sounds immense! We should proper get a date organised and all get geeky headsets and just rip on each other! haha
    You would think so wouldnt you? but from what i heard they messed up with alot of peoples black ops orders, missing the release day by at least 2 or 3 days!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    How are you guys going to use steering wheels? I.e. I play in the front room on the sofa i dont have a table at the right height and the TV is on a glass table stand type thing, anyone got any bright ideas?
    Get one of these bad boys

Playseat Playseats Playseat racing simulation cockpit Xbox 360 wheel G25 Logitech

On the idea of the AS competition, you can setup private track days and lobbies and stuff

So if everyone signed on at the same time, you could have like a race day with people from all over ASN :P

I'll be back!!!

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post

Playseat Playseats Playseat racing simulation cockpit Xbox 360 wheel G25 Logitech

On the idea of the AS competition, you can setup private track days and lobbies and stuff

So if everyone signed on at the same time, you could have like a race day with people from all over ASN :P
    We should make that happen!! And an ASN leader board for fastest laps on a particular track in an Audi?
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post

As cool as that is, I could get a FMIC for the chair and wheel lol, Also in on an ASN race day

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast