Gran Turismo 5

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 800 cars list has been made public yet?

Also do you reckon it will actually come out in nov... Think ive been waiting a good 4 years now and giving up on the idea of eva actually having it

I've herd that they delayed it because they are making it 3D?

Yes it will be out this novemeber, no it wont be 3D.

The delays were mainly due to rights with manufacturers and allowing them to damage the cars!

There are some amazing special editions too, look on game for the £150.00 signature edition.

Yes it will be out this novemeber, no it wont be 3D.

The delays were mainly due to rights with manufacturers and allowing them to damage the cars!

There are some amazing special editions too, look on game for the £150.00 signature edition.

Think ill stick to the £39.99 edition lol

can t wait for this... me n my bros used to play this 24/7 ahhh the days of the polyphony digital on GT3 i think?? we used to do the endurance 500 lap races.. 100 laps each haha!!

I bought a PS3 4 years ago just for this and it's still in the box unopened:faint: It's dissapointing to read only 200 of the 1000 cars will be "premium" models which feature functioning interiors while the other 800 won't :/ I mean they've only been developing this for what 5/6 years?

I'll buy it regardless as I always have done but still:notme:

I bought a PS3 4 years ago just for this and it's still in the box unopened:faint: It's dissapointing to read only 200 of the 1000 cars will be "premium" models which feature functioning interiors while the other 800 won't :/ I mean they've only been developing this for what 5/6 years?

I'll buy it regardless as I always have done but still:notme:

It is a **** take of epic proportions really, i mean the game is going to just feel unfinished!!

I know, it is so bizarre how they've done this. And all the crap about licensing too...why is it that other games can all have damage on cars no problems, but GT5 are claiming this caused a delay?!

Sony really need a kick in the **** when it comes to deadlines. MS have got it right, and while Forza might not be as good as GT5, it's a damn good game and I bet Forza 4 is almost out by the time they've brought one GT game out.

Rant over, i'll still buy it on release day, and play it like I would when I was 12, haha

A late entry but hey. I think the reason its taking so long is as they go along they keep adding new things, origionally it wasnt going to have damage but now its got it and theyve tried making it as relaistic as possible unlike on alot of other games. Also with the new 3D out im pretty sure that theyve also added this to the game, soi will be in 3D if you can afford the tvs :sadlike: (i cant).
Lol, i bought my ps3 for this game 2 years ago! altho it will be the best racing game out ever, theyve now added go karts to it.
If you want to see the new damage and go karts etc visit www.gametrailers.com
enjoy :yes:

i just hope they have some decent fords this time

I'm still waiting to see if the rumour about having the PSP's as rear and side view mirrors will be made true or not. That would be AWESOME!!!

Well, guess what!

Delayed again, no date confirmed for release.

But...they have promised it will be BEFORE the end of the year, i see a december release for this one!

ey I thought it was out soon, Iv seen it in game as a preorder?

Noone will want it by the time it eventually comes out.

Was talking about this game earlier...
Well the lack of it realy,
This game will make or break the PS3...
Ive been told its because the maker isnt happy with his latest updates.

Like it's been said, been waiting on this game since release of the PS3, its basically collecting dust when not being used for blu rays, was hoping of getting it in nov as it'd give me a month of play time as im away to canada at end of nov for a year :( hopefully i get it before then

Im in no rush have more than enough games to play right now and with fable 3 and black ops out in a few weeks, i can wait.

that is such a joke about this game, i mean how can it take so long for th game to come out!! iv pr-orederd it from amazon so god knows when ill get it or even if it does come out at all at this rate. lol

rant over lol

I know :D I was in gamestop yesterday and they had the cases on display and said they had the game but can't release it until the 24th the ******** :'(

Got mine on order at Blockbusters, paid my £2 deposit :)

I think there knocking it out for £36,

Can't wait, hope it's not going to be an anti climax...

Just bought myself a wheel ready for this! Can't wait now!

Pre ordered mine today at blockbusters £37 bring on wednesday :eyebrows:

Let us know if its any good mate, im getting it for xmas anyway, but just want peoples opinions, also to see if all the hype is true!

Let us know if its any good mate, im getting it for xmas anyway, but just want peoples opinions, also to see if all the hype is true!

I will let you know mate i cant see it been bad game but we shall see.

Just bought myself a wheel ready for this! Can't wait now!

I just bought a wheel too. Never thought about buying a wheel before, but this game has got me! I bought the DFGT wheel, hope it's good. Gave it a blast with Need for Speed shift last night and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear it takes some getting used to.

Mine was pre-ordered from play.com, and posted friday. Hope it arrives Tuesday, so flipping excited for this game.

I just bought a wheel too. Never thought about buying a wheel before, but this game has got me! I bought the DFGT wheel, hope it's good. Gave it a blast with Need for Speed shift last night and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear it takes some getting used to.

Mine was pre-ordered from play.com, and posted friday. Hope it arrives Tuesday, so flipping excited for this game.

That's the one I got mate, it's not great on need for speed shift but on f1 2010 I think it's fantastic! Feels like a completely different wheel maybe as it's a newer game?

That's the one I got mate, it's not great on need for speed shift but on f1 2010 I think it's fantastic! Feels like a completely different wheel maybe as it's a newer game?

Ah, that's nice to know then! I was worried it was just a bit poo. Will just wait for GT5 then to try it again. The wife is being strict though, and wants to box it up for christmas as she says i've bought too many toys recently, ha!

Let us know when you get the game, we should all have an Audi-sport.net race sometime!!!

Got a email on friday off Play.com saying its been posted but im still waiting for it.

Only had it on preorder for 3 years now.... Hurry up post man

Yeah, mine was play.com and had the email friday too. Reckon it will be here tomorrow, or perhaops wednesday. Shouldn't have thought it would be late as it really isn't in their interest to have big pre-orders late as people will order future new releases elsewhere.

And an AS.net race on the top gear track sounds immense! We should proper get a date organised and all get geeky headsets and just rip on each other! haha

How are you guys going to use steering wheels? I.e. I play in the front room on the sofa i dont have a table at the right height and the TV is on a glass table stand type thing, anyone got any bright ideas?

Yeah, mine was play.com and had the email friday too. Reckon it will be here tomorrow, or perhaops wednesday. Shouldn't have thought it would be late as it really isn't in their interest to have big pre-orders late as people will order future new releases elsewhere.

And an AS.net race on the top gear track sounds immense! We should proper get a date organised and all get geeky headsets and just rip on each other! haha

You would think so wouldnt you? but from what i heard they messed up with alot of peoples black ops orders, missing the release day by at least 2 or 3 days!

How are you guys going to use steering wheels? I.e. I play in the front room on the sofa i dont have a table at the right height and the TV is on a glass table stand type thing, anyone got any bright ideas?

Get one of these bad boys ;)

Playseat Playseats Playseat racing simulation cockpit Xbox 360 wheel G25 Logitech

On the idea of the AS competition, you can setup private track days and lobbies and stuff

So if everyone signed on at the same time, you could have like a race day with people from all over ASN :p