Wanted : Stainless Cat-Back monies waiting

Standard Nogaro Blue 21O AMK S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Official ASN member in a reasonably priced car competition thread:

GT5 - ASN Member in a reasonably priced car - December

Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Umm, apparently the old school mini's were german, and the HPA R32 is canadian! what the chuff?

Top Gear!

Status
    Yeah I remember looking at performance companies in real life for a golf r32 and HPA was in Canada so that could be why...

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    yeah I know, I'm just whinging cus I can't use it in the German Championship really lol. And the original mini is somewhat of a British Institution.

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Dont know if anyones aware of this but i will post it up anyway. There is a free car you can get on a facebook game it gives you a code to download it at the ps3 store more info on this site Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only - GTP Forums. The games buggy as hell but it does work eventually iv put pics of it in the GT5 pics thread.

Enthusiast

Status
    Nice find mate, thanks!
    VCDS USER

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bengal View Post
    Dont know if anyones aware of this but i will post it up anyway. There is a free car you can get on a facebook game it gives you a code to download it at the ps3 store more info on this site Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only - GTP Forums. The games buggy as hell but it does work eventually iv put pics of it in the GT5 pics thread.
    I did this the other day and can confirm it works, but as mentioned is a bit fiddly.

That Jaguar XJ13 is lethal! I am able to beat the race modified Zonda's etc with it. Sounds amazing too!!!!! For 5 mins of fannying around it's well worth it.

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I did this the other day and can confirm it works, but as mentioned is a bit fiddly.

That Jaguar XJ13 is lethal! I am able to beat the race modified Zonda's etc with it. Sounds amazing too!!!!! For 5 mins of fannying around it's well worth it.
    Have you stuck the stage 3 turbo on it yet? Theres a few other things you can do and i got mine just above 700bhp i won the GT world championship in mine easily

Mellow Yellow

Status
    Couple of pics I saved when arsing about, far too many cars to post up.

790 bhp skyline and 800+ bhp Ferrari 458 italia are the shizzle, Also got a 1150 bhp Veyron that does 250+mph, Hope your all prepared for when you reach level 25 that's when the endurance races kick in.

24 hours le mans race...yes a whole 24 hours without a save!

6th Gear

Status
    Wahey i loved the endurance races

PSN tag is smudge90, i'll be on there from 3-10 tomorrow for anyone that wants a race

I'll be back!!!

5th Gear

Status
    GT5 is a good game imo, this is one of my cars.

6th Gear

Status
    WTF is going on in the advanced race on the TGTT challenge!? Got to drive war trucks which don't go over 50mph and you get another 8 trying to smash into you!!!!

I'll be back!!!

6th Gear

Status
    New fav car - Dodge Viper with over 900bhp!!!

I'll be back!!!

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Does anyone know how to get the suzuki escudo? Was a right beast in the other games.

6th Gear

Status
    Is it in this one?

I'll be back!!!

Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

Status
    Do the mods show up as you add them i.e exhaust looks different and camber changes going by some of the pics posted here???

Also, does the used car dealers stock change after every race or something??? Want some specific cars but not seen them yet.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but ive had GT5 from last week and only had a few shots due to a hectic work schedule, due to get a good few hours in soon and reap the rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmeister View Post
    Do the mods show up as you add them i.e exhaust looks different and camber changes going by some of the pics posted here???

Also, does the used car dealers stock change after every race or something??? Want some specific cars but not seen them yet.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but ive had GT5 from last week and only had a few shots due to a hectic work schedule, due to get a good few hours in soon and reap the rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Yep you can see changes. Plus my viper now sounds like Mr Blobby in a blender with the supercharger!!!

Used car garage changes after every race buddy

I'll be back!!!

Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    Yep you can see changes. Plus my viper now sounds like Mr Blobby in a blender with the supercharger!!!

Used car garage changes after every race buddy
    Lol at blobby comment!!!! Wot a fat c^*t he was!!!! Ha

Thanks for that mate, will get some time on it tomorrow hopefully and get some pics up with my collection soon!

Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Is it in this one?
    Yeah its on the list and iv seen pics of it that someone put up on gtplanet it probably shows up in the used car dealers. Anyone raced with the veyron yet? I tuned mine up at just over 1200bhp and its useless on the corners iv changed the settings but its still bad so its gathering dust in my garage now. Which viper have you got thats some serious bhp.

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah its on the list and iv seen pics of it that someone put up on gtplanet it probably shows up in the used car dealers. Anyone raced with the veyron yet? I tuned mine up at just over 1200bhp and its useless on the corners iv changed the settings but its still bad so its gathering dust in my garage now. Which viper have you got thats some serious bhp.
    The old '99 version, can't remember the model but not the SRT-10

It's INSANE!!! Have just about managed to tame it round corners, but 254mph on the Circe de la Sarthe or whatever it's called was awesome!

I'll be back!!!

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    The old '99 version, can't remember the model but not the SRT-10

It's INSANE!!! Have just about managed to tame it round corners, but 254mph on the Circe de la Sarthe or whatever it's called was awesome!
    Nice i will have to keep my eye on the used cars for one iv heard that the m5 can be tuned to around 900 bhp as well dont know which one though. The game keeps getting better.

Interior Next!!

Status
    right guys some advice needed...

am level 20 A spec and level 6 B spec...

i am stuck on A spec with two races... classic race car and the other race car one..

Now i went online and read somehwere that the 66' cobra was the one for the job so me being a total fool went n bought it without even looking at the price and basically bankrupted myself.. i also had to add every possible mod to make the car even close to comparing..

Guess what... the feckin car is too slow to get gold! so all weekend i been tryin to make up for my 500,000Cr deficit... by repeating the same races over n over

now how do i do them??
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Is that the classic car race in expert with the crazy high power low weight sports cars?

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Is that the classic car race in expert with the crazy high power low weight sports cars?
    yep thats the one! there is also another race car one with more modern cars and my 1180bhp Veyron cant touch them on the corners.. i have around 1,200,000Cr and cant afford anything close to a race car??
    S

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    yep thats the one! there is also another race car one with more modern cars and my 1180bhp Veyron cant touch them on the corners.. i have around 1,200,000Cr and cant afford anything close to a race car??
    Yeah I've been putting that one off lol. I thought i might be able to use my 400 brake, lightened e-type... nope not even close

For the other one how about the ferrari F1 cars, or any others for that matter? I havn't looked at prices & level etc but might be a way forward.
    Last edited by Dane; 6th December 2010 at 16:44.

Interior Next!!

Status
    Yeah I've been putting that one off lol. I thought i might be able to use my 400 brake, lightened e-type... nope not even close

For the other one how about the ferrari F1 cars, or any others for that matter? I havn't looked at prices & level etc but might be a way forward.
    They about 10mil lol! Really dunno what to do! Gonna have to focus on turning all my licenses to gold and finish all the special events!
    S

Interior Next!!

Status

They about 10mil lol! Really dunno what to do! Gonna have to focus on turning all my licenses to gold and finish all the special events!
    S

Mellow Yellow

Status
    i'm sure i read you can do it with both the shelby and the camaro fully tuned with the right suspension and right gear ratio's, I came 3rd with the camaro but got pumped by about 13 seconds!

Interior Next!!

Status
    yeh i read that.. spent 650,000Cr on a stupid shelby... its crap.. id have to sit messing around with setting over and over to get even close...

also ive had a fairlady lm race car come up for 950,000Cr should i be buying something like this for the other race car race in pro??
    S

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    what about that jag you can win on facebook?

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    I had a go of this one last night using my ferrari 512 it was fine in the ferrari race but in this one i couldnt control it because i had to drive it a lot harder. I have also got the camaro so i will give this a try. I wanted to use my jaguar xj13 chrome line race car but i could not enter as its not listed down for year of manufacture that would have won it easily. Other than that i would say buy a race car but they are hard to find and mega bucks to buy.

Interior Next!!

Status
    what jag in facebook?? ive just seen a youtube vid of someone using a countach but not sure how modded it was + it was still so close! reckon im gonn have to go home tonight and literally sit there till there done!!
    S

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    I had a go of this one last night using my ferrari 512 it was fine in the ferrari race but in this one i couldnt control it because i had to drive it a lot harder. I have also got the camaro so i will give this a try. I wanted to use my jaguar xj13 chrome line race car but i could not enter as its not listed down for year of manufacture that would have won it easily. Other than that i would say buy a race car but they are hard to find and mega bucks to buy.
    That Jag, lol.

This race is really starting to bug me you clearly win an awesome car for finishing Expert with golds, a car that might be very useful in Extreme.

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    link to list of cars you can win, no idea how accurate it is but seems ok.

Gran Turismo 5 Prizes Car List

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    International b license gold for a honda race car 1968 i would try and get that. Cheers for the link dane.

6th Gear

Status
    Can you buy the Ford GT LM Race Car? I remember that being an animal in GT4!!

I'll be back!!!

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    useful info on the historic race here GameSpot Forums - Gran Turismo 5 - Expert Series - Historic Event

some chap appears to have done it in a tuned countach.

ps I'm bored at work waiting to go to R-tech lol

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Can you buy the Ford GT LM Race Car? I remember that being an animal in GT4!!
    I think you might be able to, but now 100% sure. I will try find out later.

There's also a new patch today which activates mechanical damage, but only in online mode. I've seen a video clip of a v6 Clio smashing into a wall and the engine noises change an the car skips along the track due to damage, which looks pretty impressive to me. Still the same physical crash damage though, but hopefully that will be fixed soon

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I think you might be able to, but now 100% sure. I will try find out later.

There's also a new patch today which activates mechanical damage, but only in online mode. I've seen a video clip of a v6 Clio smashing into a wall and the engine noises change an the car skips along the track due to damage, which looks pretty impressive to me. Still the same physical crash damage though, but hopefully that will be fixed soon
    Sweeeeet

I think the regular upates will become quite cool actually, keeps the game from getting boring as there's always gonna be improvements/changes

I'll be back!!!