AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

Interior Next!!

Status
    wow i spent 12,500,000Cr on the F1 2007 & its ****e! i left myself under a million Cr haha! tbh ive been gettin a bit bored with the game as of late so just though f**k it!

at least i have one now i guess..

Anyway i have a spare Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car if anyone fancies a trade? they are worth around 4,500,000Cr i think... not looking for that money back just something interesting that i dont have...

oh and this Lancia is great for the Last rally special event, the eight stage one where you get loads of money & Xp
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Who here uses: myGranTurismo.net ? I do, and it makes collecting for the 1000+ cars alot easier, plus you can see what cars other people have for trading etc..

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    Who here uses: myGranTurismo.net ? I do, and it makes collecting for the 1000+ cars alot easier, plus you can see what cars other people have for trading etc..
    ok the Lancias worth 2,000,000 then.. you win it from B spec Gallardo challenge according to that site yet i have two??
    S

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings

6th Gear

Status
    If you have done the GT rally series in the special events you win a classic rally car as a gift, maybe thats how you ended up with 2??

Interior Next!!

Status
    If you have done the GT rally series in the special events you win a classic rally car as a gift, maybe thats how you ended up with 2??
    bad flaw in the game, you cant sell ths model either.. so ridiculous..
    S

6th Gear

Status
    Anyone want to trade a stratos '73 or the C4 wrc (or both) for the hpa golf,?? Deleted it and would now like it back

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    bad flaw in the game, you cant sell ths model either.. so ridiculous..
    I know what you mean you can't sell some of the cars that you buy either, I bought the Bentley speed 8 race car for about 6 mil and I checked how much I could sell it for to see how much you lose and it could not be sold. There's a lot of strange decisions that were made with this game like the 20000000 credit limit as well.

4th Gear

Status
    I tried doing some B spec stuff last night, and my driver seems intent on driving into the back of people instead of just going down the inside/outside to overtake coming into a corner.

Is it all about better timing when to tell him to overtake?

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    I tried doing some B spec stuff last night, and my driver seems intent on driving into the back of people instead of just going down the inside/outside to overtake coming into a corner.

Is it all about better timing when to tell him to overtake?
    yes & no... Im finding as they approach level 30 they start to stop smashing into the back of others although my 31 driver does still do it! by any chance are you using a much faster car than the opponents? this makes it a lot worse!!
    S

4th Gear

Status
    Yes i am, only about level 12 on B spec, so trying to get it up.Was doing level 11 supercar challenge i think it was called, in an Enzo. Was catching the leaders up down the straight easily then he just wouldnt go past them!

Maybe i should use something a bit more evenly matched then?

Interior Next!!

Status
    Yes i am, only about level 12 on B spec, so trying to get it up.Was doing level 11 supercar challenge i think it was called, in an Enzo. Was catching the leaders up down the straight easily then he just wouldnt go past them!

Maybe i should use something a bit more evenly matched then?
    you defo got the right tyres on? he should go past them! just sometimes takes some patience... if not try a new driver! they are more relentless!
    S

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah i was using sports hard, which was the maximum allowed. Maybe try a new driver then see if he has some more balls!
    If he did manage to overtake towards the end of the straight, he always seemed to brake early and lose the place again.

Interior Next!!

Status
    Yeah i was using sports hard, which was the maximum allowed. Maybe try a new driver then see if he has some more balls!
    If he did manage to overtake towards the end of the straight, he always seemed to brake early and lose the place again.
    hmmmm... maybe try a different car?? i reckon the new driver should do the job!
    S

6th Gear

Status
    Has anyone golded IB-3 or S-8 in the licence tests, these are the only two golds I'm missing and was wondering if anyone had any hints?

Also, how much better is the game since the update, menus load faster, UCD lets you know which cars you already own and theres a mix of big paying and repeatable seasonals, this is much more of what I was expecting on Nov 24th!!

4th Gear

Status
    I havent played it for a few days, shall have to log on and update it later then. Is there some good new seasonal events too then?

last weeks were all to easy!

6th Gear

Status
    Its a 301mb update, but doesn't take all that long.. There's a new section of seasonals, which are:
    Micra race: 200,000 cr and 20000 XP
    Civic Race: 350,000 cr and 35000 XP
    Nissan Z car race: 500,000 and 50000
    Impreza race: 650000 and 65000
    rx-7 race: 800000 and 80000
    As well as 2 new races in each of last weeks categories, the 5th race is at a new track from the track creator. These dont pay as well, but are repeatable

4th Gear

Status
    Sounds good, should give me something to do for a bit this afternoon!

1st Gear

Status
    Anyone who wants to add me ZXstampie
    Wanna try Bspec Remote Racing so make sure you are sharing at least one Bspec Driver.

2010 - Monza Silver - A5 3.0tdi Quattro S-Line Special Edition.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by STampie View Post
    Anyone who wants to add me ZXstampie
    Wanna try Bspec Remote Racing so make sure you are sharing at least one Bspec Driver.
    Added

I am sharing 1 Bob as far as i know.

Interior Next!!

Status
    loving the new updates.. the Ferrari races are very good! competetive with TC turned down & also pay well in Cr & Xp... The new track is crazy in the F1 car!

also appreciating the much faster menus... it doesnt take 20 mins to fully mod a car anymore!
    S

4th Gear

Status
    Stampie you have been added.

6th Gear

Status
    Am i right in thinking that there is a new car loan feature added to 1.06??

Interior Next!!

Status
    Am i right in thinking that there is a new car loan feature added to 1.06??
    not too sure mate havent noticed it yet!!
    S

1st Gear

Status
    Added

I am sharing 1 Bob as far as i know.

Goddam it Reesy - Seen the level of your BspecBob

Stampie Prepares for a arse kickin!

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by STampie View Post
    Goddam it Reesy - Seen the level of your BspecBob

Stampie Prepares for a arse kickin!
    i dont quite get how the onlibe b spec works but can i get involved??
    S

6th Gear

Status
    i dont quite get how the onlibe b spec works but can i get involved??
    Yeah, add me on psn: reesy2007 and then set one of your Bob's to online mode. That way you can race them online

Stampie - I just retired a level 39 Bob, as he was too old and losing his edge and stats

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    I have a question about the remote racing, do you have to have your PS3 on for other people to race your bob? I'm yet to try it as when I checked my 30 friends on psn didn't have bobs set to online .

Feel free to add me for the B-spec racing, psn:birksy82 and I'll add who I can see on here .

6th Gear

Status
    As far as i know, if you want to host a race, you have to have your ps3 on, but other people can race against yours when your ps3 is off. Also, I'm currently sharing 2 BOB's whilst D.Wang and co are doing an enduro race

Interior Next!!

Status
    As far as i know, if you want to host a race, you have to have your ps3 on, but other people can race against yours when your ps3 is off. Also, I'm currently sharing 2 BOB's whilst D.Wang and co are doing an enduro race
    ok this sounds cool...

so am i right in sayin i can have 4 bobs in an Enduro race whilst one/two of my other bobs are racing against you... and if your hosting my ps3 can be off! so do they pick up seperate Xp? e.g we set up our own enduro & leave them to it... two races at a time if you get me?
    S

6th Gear

Status
    ok this sounds cool...

so am i right in sayin i can have 4 bobs in an Enduro race whilst one/two of my other bobs are racing against you... and if your hosting my ps3 can be off! so do they pick up seperate Xp? e.g we set up our own enduro & leave them to it... two races at a time if you get me?
    If you're doing an enduro, then you can't host a race as well, but your bob's can earn xp and credits if they race in a race hosted by me, and yes, if i'm hosting then your ps3 doesn't have to be on (I don't think). Hopefully someone else will be able to confirm/deny this.
    Last edited by Reesy; 22nd February 2011 at 15:45. Reason: Some poor grammar

1st Gear

Status
    If you're doing an enduro, then you can't host a race as well, but your bob's can earn xp and credits if they race in a race hosted by me, and yes, if i'm hosting then your ps3 doesn't have to be on (I don't think). Hopefully someone else will be able to confirm/deny this.
    It would seem that if you want to access remote races from work or another pc via the GT5 website your PS3 has to be in "Server Standby" mode. This is done from the remote racing menu in the GT5 game.

Ref your drivers - a driver has to be shared for other people to be able to race them.
    Once they are shared they are available for any of your friends to race at any time, doesn't matter if your PS3 is on or off.

Hope this makes sense.

4th Gear

Status
    I changed mine last night so my driver is shared. You can all feel free to race him(and probably beat him as he is rubbish!)

If anyone wants to add me PSN - mrmikeyg

Interior Next!!

Status
    I changed mine last night so my driver is shared. You can all feel free to race him(and probably beat him as he is rubbish!)

If anyone wants to add me PSN - mrmikeyg
    same! im MUFC_Citroen
    S

6th Gear

Status
    same! im MUFC_Citroen
    I have a strong hatred for both of these things, but I've accepted you anyway as you now have an audi and a PS3...
    Last edited by Reesy; 23rd February 2011 at 21:55. Reason: Typo

Interior Next!!

Status
    I have a strong hatred for both of these things, but I've accepted you anyway as you now have an audi and a PS3...
    It's actually my name! United are Just... Well
    S

6th Gear

Status
    It's actually my name! United are Just... Well
    I agree...

4th Gear

Status
    So has anyone done this B spec race thing yet? Intrigued to know if my driver has done me proud!! Or would i actually know if he has been raced?

6th Gear

Status
    So has anyone done this B spec race thing yet? Intrigued to know if my driver has done me proud!! Or would i actually know if he has been raced?
    I have hosted a couple, and it seems that people have been using mine...They've earned about 60,000cr and around about 35,000xp points. You can find out by looking at your drivers profile. Are you sharing any of your drivers?

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah i only have 1 driver and he is set to share.

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah i only have 1 driver and he is set to share.
    You need to get some more Bob's!! If you're far enough, then a new bob will level up to 30 in 1 run of the le mans 24hr race