AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
Results 401 to 440 of 541

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

  1. #401
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888
    anyone able to send me something with a bit of omph.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #402
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I got the zonda mate. Sent you the 2J. Let me know if you get it ok.

    The zonda is a fit little machine isn't it!
    good good, yep got the 2J gonna do that race later when i get in as i didnt get a chance to play last night football & mrs!

    if you send the zonda back tonight and ill send the 2J back to ya! then tomoz ill send u something else if you like!

    i had a quick go last night to get the 2J and thought well if i cant have more than 20,000,000 Cr then im gonn have to spend some money! so i bought Ferrari 458 Italia & Lambo Murcielago Superveloce
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  4. #403
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,722
    I don't need the 2J back mate, I dupe'd it already when I sent it, so still have my original. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to someone else. Feel free to send over the formula 1 jobbie that you have, will be good to have that to try them races. Or if not, the Enzo might be nice.

    I will send the Zonda back tonight for you. I should be on this evening (if not to play I will still definitely log on to send the Zonda back). Need to tweak some things on my bike and then get on GT5 for a blast while the mrs is out. That Zonda is a feisty one though isn't it! I took all driving aids off and was allover the shop ha! Gave it a little tweak and it improved a little bit.

    I have a fair few of the seasonal events to do this evening, as they run out this evening...gutted! I also see that they're going to be updated weekly now too though, wahoo!


  5. #404
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I don't need the 2J back mate, I dupe'd it already when I sent it, so still have my original. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to someone else. Feel free to send over the formula 1 jobbie that you have, will be good to have that to try them races. Or if not, the Enzo might be nice.

    I will send the Zonda back tonight for you. I should be on this evening (if not to play I will still definitely log on to send the Zonda back). Need to tweak some things on my bike and then get on GT5 for a blast while the mrs is out. That Zonda is a feisty one though isn't it! I took all driving aids off and was allover the shop ha! Gave it a little tweak and it improved a little bit.

    I have a fair few of the seasonal events to do this evening, as they run out this evening...gutted! I also see that they're going to be updated weekly now too though, wahoo!
    ah wicked! well if anyone needs it after me they are welcome to it!! yeh ill send over the F1 next for ya!

    yep that zonda is mental! maybe try removing the HIGH RPM Turbo, iirc that made it quite ferocious... beautiful car though!!

    yep am now level 30 A spec & 27 B spec
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  6. #405
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    3,991
    27 B spec?! man you've got some patience!

  7. #406
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    S3RYE - any chance of sending on the 2J? I'm just buying as many different cheap UCD cars as I can at the moment so haven't had anything new that's decent for a while..

  8. #407
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    27 B spec?! man you've got some patience!
    its called buy a GTF1 start the race and turn on tv! i even had two ps3s (mine + bros) running the other day side by side one doing b spec and one black ops.. was just switching hd lead over!

    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  9. #408
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    good good, yep got the 2J gonna do that race later when i get in as i didnt get a chance to play last night football & mrs!

    if you send the zonda back tonight and ill send the 2J back to ya! then tomoz ill send u something else if you like!

    i had a quick go last night to get the 2J and thought well if i cant have more than 20,000,000 Cr then im gonn have to spend some money! so i bought Ferrari 458 Italia & Lambo Murcielago Superveloce

    Can i borrow it to do that poxy historic cup grrr

  10. #409
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    its called buy a GTF1 start the race and turn on tv! i even had two ps3s (mine + bros) running the other day side by side one doing b spec and one black ops.. was just switching hd lead over!

    That is so full of win, I shall have to do the same with my 360, the only bugger is changing the optical cable over for the sound.

  11. #410
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    Can i borrow it to do that poxy historic cup grrr
    The historic cup can be done in both A & B spec with a Toyota 7, with a mid turbo, b-spec requires a bit of luck (2J needs to start below 7th) but A spec is easy enough..

  12. #411
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    The historic cup can be done in both A & B spec with a Toyota 7, with a mid turbo, b-spec requires a bit of luck (2J needs to start below 7th) but A spec is easy enough..
    No it cant and hasnt... Been trying this loads tried loads of dif setups with the 7 but no cigar ASpec was easy Bspec just wont finish higher than 3rd and that aint cool

  13. #412
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    The historic cup can be done in both A & B spec with a Toyota 7, with a mid turbo, b-spec requires a bit of luck (2J needs to start below 7th) but A spec is easy enough..
    yes it is possible but the mote carlo race is extremely hard... i have tried it around 20 times with each of my five drivers & no win... yet my friend done it first time..

    one of them things not too hung about it as its not my actual fault its Bobs!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  14. #413
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    No it cant and hasnt... Been trying this loads tried loads of dif setups with the 7 but no cigar ASpec was easy Bspec just wont finish higher than 3rd and that aint cool
    It definitely can and has.. The monte carlo one does take a fair few tries in b-spec, i made the mistake of restarting if my driver wasn't right near the front by the first lap, then decided to let him race and he didn't get 1st until about lap 5, if i get time later i'll post the tune i used

  15. #414
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    yes it is possible but the mote carlo race is extremely hard... i have tried it around 20 times with each of my five drivers & no win... yet my friend done it first time..

    one of them things not too hung about it as its not my actual fault its Bobs!!
    What level are your BOB's??

  16. #415
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    It definitely can and has.. The monte carlo one does take a fair few tries in b-spec, i made the mistake of restarting if my driver wasn't right near the front by the first lap, then decided to let him race and he didn't get 1st until about lap 5, if i get time later i'll post the tune i used
    shweeetttt!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  17. #416
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    What level are your BOB's??
    IIRC 26,21,17&17 i could be quite wrong though dont really check them as i porgress, but if trying a new B spec driver is the next suggestion dont worry that was tried at them time...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  18. #417
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    It definitely can and has.. The monte carlo one does take a fair few tries in b-spec, i made the mistake of restarting if my driver wasn't right near the front by the first lap, then decided to let him race and he didn't get 1st until about lap 5, if i get time later i'll post the tune i used
    As has been said Cote d'Azur has been tried in excess of 20 times with different set ups and drivers and the driver has been allowed to go to the end! Just not playing so why not try the 2J...

  19. #418
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    As has been said Cote d'Azur has been tried in excess of 20 times with different set ups and drivers and the driver has been allowed to go to the end! Just not playing so why not try the 2J...
    I didn't say not to try the 2J, i was just saying that if you had the 7 race car in your garage, it can be done. Partly i guess I'm jealous that I haven't got use of a 2J!

    Also S3RYE - I think mine was lvl30/31 at the time, so you might have to train them up a bit.. Can't believe this challenge is so early in the game!

  20. #419
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Toyota 7 Tune -
    Rigidity Improvement
    Aero = 60/85
    Mid Turbo 866BHP
    Trans = 174mph top speed
    LSD = 10/28/18
    Suspension = -22 / -22 12.5 / 14 7 / 6 6 / 5 6 / 5 1.5 / 1.2 0.00 / 0.40
    Brakes = 5/4
    And some luck!

  21. #420
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,722
    Reesyboy, I'll give you a 2J tomorrow if you like??

    And s3rye. Did you get the zonda back? Feel free to send over the f1gt whenever you can please.


  22. #421
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Crazy, any chance i could have an X2010 first, no sign of one from pjmspeedy, if you like you can borrow my fgt in return?

  23. #422
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Reesyboy, I'll give you a 2J tomorrow if you like??

    And s3rye. Did you get the zonda back? Feel free to send over the f1gt whenever you can please.
    Am just at a Mates. When I'm home I'll send the f1 over! And check for my zonda
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  24. #423
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    Crazy, any chance i could have an X2010 first, no sign of one from pjmspeedy, if you like you can borrow my fgt in return?
    Yeah that's fine dude. Will send tomorrow after work. Sorry, I hadn't realised pjmspeedy hadn't sent it.


  25. #424
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    That'd be great, cheers, it's not your fault anyway.

    Also, when is everyone free for a group race?

  26. #425
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888
    If l had a decent motor yes.

  27. #426
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    No it cant and hasnt... Been trying this loads tried loads of dif setups with the 7 but no cigar ASpec was easy Bspec just wont finish higher than 3rd and that aint cool
    This can be done with the toyota 7. I did it on the 2nd try, the 1st go I just left the driver to it and he came 4th but on the second go I babysat him and he got 1st. You really have to pick the right moment to tell him to overtake and don't let him get too hot or else he will crash at the chicane and the last corner if he does. It was a few weeks ago when i did it but i think i set the gearing to 170ish, downforce to full and i used the stage 3 turbo but the stage 2 is better for this race. If you can get the 2j use that, im now at 32 B-Spec and fcuk me it gets bad i have had to repeat each endurance race at least 4 times to get to the next level to open up the next race. At least i don't have to watch him though.

  28. #427
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by dc240969 View Post
    If l had a decent motor yes.
    ill help you out pal.. why dont you work out how to do this duplicate thing and ill send you one my cars for you to duplicate??
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  29. #428
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    ill help you out pal.. why dont you work out how to do this duplicate thing and ill send you one my cars for you to duplicate??
    Or we do it with a premium car, that way everyone would be able to get it?

    Just as an example, the Civic type R '97

  30. #429
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bengal View Post
    This can be done with the toyota 7. I did it on the 2nd try, the 1st go I just left the driver to it and he came 4th but on the second go I babysat him and he got 1st. You really have to pick the right moment to tell him to overtake and don't let him get too hot or else he will crash at the chicane and the last corner if he does. It was a few weeks ago when i did it but i think i set the gearing to 170ish, downforce to full and i used the stage 3 turbo but the stage 2 is better for this race. If you can get the 2j use that, im now at 32 B-Spec and fcuk me it gets bad i have had to repeat each endurance race at least 4 times to get to the next level to open up the next race. At least i don't have to watch him though.
    am in the same boat mate, repeated the laguna seca race 3 times!! and yout get ****e money + XP for them! all about doing the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  31. #430
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!
    This is my b-spec grind as well, got a timer set up on my laptop that goes off after 20 minutes, i go to my ps3, move to the next race, reset timer and carry on with what i'm doing.

  32. #431
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Well todays seasonals are pretty got easy money over 3mil from 4 races so far just the cappucino race to do

  33. #432
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    Well todays seasonals are pretty got easy money over 3mil from 4 races so far just the cappucino race to do
    are there new ones out today?? if so im gonna have to spend some more money on cars tonight!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  34. #433
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    are there new ones out today?? if so im gonna have to spend some more money on cars tonight!!
    Yep, cars needed are: suzuki capp, an 07 mx5, skyline gt350, f430 scud and a corvette . Just the mx5 one left for me, but i hate mx5's!

  35. #434
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    Yep, cars needed are: suzuki capp, an 07 mx5, skyline gt350, f430 scud and a corvette . Just the mx5 one left for me, but i hate mx5's!
    Damn it I've racing modified my vette so I'll have to buy a sodding new one!

  36. #435
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Damn it I've racing modified my vette so I'll have to buy a sodding new one!
    Nope, for some reason they are allowing RM'd cars in this time, the vette one is a piece of pish to do, and the RM cappuccino is a pretty good laugh!

  37. #436
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by reesyboy View Post
    Yep, cars needed are: suzuki capp, an 07 mx5, skyline gt350, f430 scud and a corvette . Just the mx5 one left for me, but i hate mx5's!
    lovely!! got the cap, got the mx5 & got the scud!!! love it!! bros got a RM vette i can borrow too!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  38. #437
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    That skyline gt350 is the biggest pile of poo going! fully lightened it still weighs in excess of 1200kgs!!

    All done jobs a good un, but now theres a new f1gt car in online dealership hmm

  39. #438
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    lovely!! got the cap, got the mx5 & got the scud!!! love it!! bros got a RM vette i can borrow too!!
    Lucky for you, I had to buy all apart for the Vette!!

    All torque - I just put on sports softs as I didn't want to waste anymore money on that shed.. Can't see me driving that again

  40. #439
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Ok question time... how do i put pics up of the cars i've taken pics of.. so how do i get my photo album online!?

  41. #440
    bengal's Avatar
    3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    am in the same boat mate, repeated the laguna seca race 3 times!! and yout get ****e money + XP for them! all about doing the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!
    Yeah I do the oval race in the dream car championship I didn't think of doing the whole thing though I shall give it a try. If you haven't done the suzuka endurance race yet then when you do make sure you give yourself enough time incase you want to play yourself. As more often than not it rains in that race and 1 time it took 7 1/2 hours for my driver to finish it I think it was raining all the way through this was in the fgt aswell. If it stays dry it's about 5 hrs but do it once to get the trophy and don't go back to it!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO