Volks AutosBadger5
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 361 to 400 of 541

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

  1. #361
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I already said i'd send it to s3rye today, so try get him to give it you, or wait until tomorrow and I can give it.

    Feel free to duplicate a touring car in swaps for the x2010? On a side note, i don't think you can sell the x2010. I seem to remember somewhere saying that cars over 500 000CR were unsellable (I think anyway).

    They could be used to trade though, that's how i got my x2010. I duplicated my chaparral 2D and 2J and swapped them for an x2010.
    your a legend crazy, if you send one over when i get a chance to do this duplication thing ill send you anyone of my cars u like! and i have a fair amount of exclusive bits & pieces...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #362
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    Anyone got any help for me, currently on the BSpec historic Cup. I've used a variety of cars currently the Toyota 7 but cant get gold in Cote d'Azur third is as best i can get
    The car has even been tweaked to 800 odd brake and tried with the suspension all the way down and gearging changed but still no cigar :'(
    Any ideas!?
    really strange!! basically i struggled with the same race mate... tried and tried, kept coming 2nd,3rd due to tyre wear & just not being quick enough.. snet the car to my mate and went round his & he done it 1st time.. no tyre wear it was basically a pile of piss yet for me its next to impossible!!! that 2J is a joke!! so im in the same boat tbh mate, might try it again later!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  4. #363
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    really strange!! basically i struggled with the same race mate... tried and tried, kept coming 2nd,3rd due to tyre wear & just not being quick enough.. snet the car to my mate and went round his & he done it 1st time.. no tyre wear it was basically a pile of piss yet for me its next to impossible!!! that 2J is a joke!! so im in the same boat tbh mate, might try it again later!
    I also have a 2J if that would help? And yeah, a cool car in return would be good. If you want, you could send me the car, I'll dupe it and send it back to you. That way you don't have to fanny around with learning how to do it etc.


  5. #364
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    really strange!! basically i struggled with the same race mate... tried and tried, kept coming 2nd,3rd due to tyre wear & just not being quick enough.. snet the car to my mate and went round his & he done it 1st time.. no tyre wear it was basically a pile of piss yet for me its next to impossible!!! that 2J is a joke!! so im in the same boat tbh mate, might try it again later!
    Thing is im 800bhp and they're supposedly 700 tops yet killing me even the gt40's which you cant tune over 700 hmmm

  6. #365
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I also have a 2J if that would help? And yeah, a cool car in return would be good. If you want, you could send me the car, I'll dupe it and send it back to you. That way you don't have to fanny around with learning how to do it etc.

    ok wicked, how shall we do this? maybe name a few cars you would like and ill send them over.. you can have more than one i really dont mind!! ill list a few...

    GTF1 - needs engine rebuild but am doing it later
    Zonda R - highly tuned
    Enzo - highly tuned
    430 scuderia - fully tuned
    LP560 - fully tuned
    Lexus Touring Car - 750,000Cr
    BMW M3 GTR touring car
    SLS - highly tuned
    Citroen Race car
    lancia Delta S4 rally car
    any Audi including my 2008 800bhp RS6 monster
    Lancer Evo RM
    Blitz skyline

    loads more they are off top of my head...

    yeh im gonna have another crack at it in the Toyota & worst case ill grab the 2J for a day to do it...

    U R THE MAN!!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  7. #366
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    Thing is im 800bhp and they're supposedly 700 tops yet killing me even the gt40's which you cant tune over 700 hmmm
    maybe try a new driver, ive read the inexperienced drivers are quicker!! dont hold me to it though!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  8. #367
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    ok wicked, how shall we do this? maybe name a few cars you would like and ill send them over.. you can have more than one i really dont mind!! ill list a few...

    GTF1 - needs engine rebuild but am doing it later
    Zonda R - highly tuned
    Enzo - highly tuned
    430 scuderia - fully tuned
    LP560 - fully tuned
    Lexus Touring Car - 750,000Cr
    BMW M3 GTR touring car
    SLS - highly tuned
    Citroen Race car
    lancia Delta S4 rally car
    any Audi including my 2008 800bhp RS6 monster
    Lancer Evo RM
    Blitz skyline

    loads more they are off top of my head...

    yeh im gonna have another crack at it in the Toyota & worst case ill grab the 2J for a day to do it...

    U R THE MAN!!!
    Did you get chance to add me on PSN? If not, what's your psn id, and i'll add you. And what would you rather first, the 2J or the x2010? i'm easy either way.


  9. #368
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Did you get chance to add me on PSN? If not, what's your psn id, and i'll add you. And what would you rather first, the 2J or the x2010? i'm easy either way.
    Just got in and goin online now. Psn name MUFC_Citroen

    Am online & x2010 1st
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  10. #369
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    You get the x2010? I find it far easier to type here than with my controller ha.

    The cars that appeal most are the zonda, f1gt and Enzo. Most likely in that order, ha. It's up to you how many you wanna give, I'm easy

    You want me to duplicate the car and send it back?


  11. #370
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    gave up on that fcukin race! Just done the nascar trophy and came first and all you win is some old brown shed lol
    Are there endurance races in BSpec as well ?

  12. #371
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    You get the x2010? I find it far easier to type here than with my controller ha.

    The cars that appeal most are the zonda, f1gt and Enzo. Most likely in that order, ha. It's up to you how many you wanna give, I'm easy

    You want me to duplicate the car and send it back?
    Yeh got it!! Thank you so much! Yeh I know what you mean was gonna type a thank you message but I think I'd still be doing it!

    Perfect I'll send it over later, am 110 laps into the 200 lap endurance @ daytona so soon as I'm done I'll drop it over. Yeh you can have whatever you like. Well just keep going one at a time!! I'll send zonda tonight!

    Cheers again

    Rye
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  13. #372
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by All_Torque View Post
    gave up on that fcukin race! Just done the nascar trophy and came first and all you win is some old brown shed lol
    Are there endurance races in BSpec as well ?
    There are indeed! Yeh I got gold in championship NASCAR. One question.. What pos did you get in the last race? Best I've managed is 12th haha
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  14. #373
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    There are indeed! Yeh I got gold in championship NASCAR. One question.. What pos did you get in the last race? Best I've managed is 12th haha
    What Daytona!?

    I was leading by quite a way til last corner then all of a sudden i got passed by 2 fcukers so finished 3rd! Hardest race was 2nd one finished 12th!!

  15. #374
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    Yeh got it!! Thank you so much! Yeh I know what you mean was gonna type a thank you message but I think I'd still be doing it!

    Perfect I'll send it over later, am 110 laps into the 200 lap endurance @ daytona so soon as I'm done I'll drop it over. Yeh you can have whatever you like. Well just keep going one at a time!! I'll send zonda tonight!

    Cheers again

    Rye
    Cheers dude. Since there's a 1 car a day limit I can either dupe the zoned and send it straight back or send you the 2J and send you the zonda back another day?! Your call.

    Hope the endurance race goes well, I can't bring myself to do one yet.


  16. #375
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Cheers dude. Since there's a 1 car a day limit I can either dupe the zoned and send it straight back or send you the 2J and send you the zonda back another day?! Your call.

    Hope the endurance race goes well, I can't bring myself to do one yet.

    Makes no odds I trust you either way fella!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  17. #376
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Sent the zonda crazy
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  18. #377
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    102
    has anyone got the vw swimmwagen thing they dont mind loaning me just to finish off the seasonals

  19. #378
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    Sent the zonda crazy
    Cheers mate. I will send the 2J when I get back from work tonight.

    How did the endurance race go? How long did it take you, and what car did you use?


  20. #379
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Cheers mate. I will send the 2J when I get back from work tonight.

    How did the endurance race go? How long did it take you, and what car did you use?
    red bull X & about 2 hours but a lot better it would have taken around 2 1/2 with the F1

    had to turn the sound off after a while the screaming noise of that car give you a bad headache!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  21. #380
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    I might have to give it a go sometime then. The x2010 is like a go-kart I think. Turn too fast and it's all over. How many times did you lap the competition? ha


  22. #381
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I might have to give it a go sometime then. The x2010 is like a go-kart I think. Turn too fast and it's all over. How many times did you lap the competition? ha
    about 25 times haha! thats including spinning quite a few times due to tyres and people being to slow i htink my avg speed was prob around 280mph lol! i unlocked the sebastian vettel chalenges after they are ridiculously hard & have read that they are almost impossible with the DS3, so im a bit pissed cause im moving out in march and wont have space for a steering wheel set up!! oh and that 200 lap daytona race give you about 250,000 XP!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  23. #382
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    I got the DFGT steering wheel, and it's amazing, but a real ball ache to set up. I usually just use the pad unless the wife is out for the night. I think i'd use it for the endurance race though if I was to do one.

    I also read somewhere about people relieving endurance race boredom by attempting to force computer opponents into the pits, or trying to cause crashes


  24. #383
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I got the DFGT steering wheel, and it's amazing, but a real ball ache to set up. I usually just use the pad unless the wife is out for the night. I think i'd use it for the endurance race though if I was to do one.

    I also read somewhere about people relieving endurance race boredom by attempting to force computer opponents into the pits, or trying to cause crashes
    yep, exactly! i managed to do about 20 barrell rolls in the X1 last night, tbh i do it in every race im leading... in them seasonal events i get to 1st place and then just try to spin the leader or stay behind them to prevent them braking + slam into wall lol! its boredom & immature but i dont care i chuckle everytime! you can cause some serious accidents on the daytona one just spin the leader then everyone crashes into him @ 200+ lol
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  25. #384
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    I need to try that more often. At the moment I just race, but when I get bored i will have to sabotage the computer players. I still have all 10 of the latest two seasonal events to do. My cousin just lent me his audi tt touring car last night so that's an easy 2 million apparently.


  26. #385
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I need to try that more often. At the moment I just race, but when I get bored i will have to sabotage the computer players. I still have all 10 of the latest two seasonal events to do. My cousin just lent me his audi tt touring car last night so that's an easy 2 million apparently.
    yeh i used my lexus TC for that one! i also got a message came up last night cause your not allowed more than 20,000,00Cr haha! they robbed me of like 220,00Cr! gonna have to buy some toys tonight me thinks!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  27. #386
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    ha, that's mental! I wonder why they've capped it at 20 million? Can't think of a reason why to be honest. I only have about 2.5 million, but have a fair few seasonal events left to do though, so pennies will flow a little better hopefully.

    Just a random question, which Zonda do you have? There's a few in the game isn't there? Just wondering


  28. #387
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    I feel a bit behind without the online events in my life
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  29. #388
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Are you still living without the internet? No PSN and porn...how do you cope mate?


  30. #389
    S3 Nattie's Avatar
    Quattro ist für sissies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,600
    Guys im a big GT5 fan, got a G25 wheel with the H pattern gearstick and clutch and a gamer pro seat stand, love my racing games. When is there going to be a ASN show down
    For sale

    3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

    PM for info.

  31. #390
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Nattie View Post
    Guys im a big GT5 fan, got a G25 wheel with the H pattern gearstick and clutch and a gamer pro seat stand, love my racing games. When is there going to be a ASN show down
    erm...not with you! I only play with special needs drivers, and you sir sound like a professional! ha

    We should get something organised though, would be a good laugh. All buy the same car, allow the same (similar) mods and fly around the nurburgring.


  32. #391
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    ha, that's mental! I wonder why they've capped it at 20 million? Can't think of a reason why to be honest. I only have about 2.5 million, but have a fair few seasonal events left to do though, so pennies will flow a little better hopefully.

    Just a random question, which Zonda do you have? There's a few in the game isn't there? Just wondering
    havent you got it??? i sent you the zonda r which is like 2,600,000 Cr the best one in the game!! please tell me its not got lost or something
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  33. #392
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Nattie View Post
    Guys im a big GT5 fan, got a G25 wheel with the H pattern gearstick and clutch and a gamer pro seat stand, love my racing games. When is there going to be a ASN show down
    you sound like you got a lovely setup

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    erm...not with you! I only play with special needs drivers, and you sir sound like a professional! ha

    We should get something organised though, would be a good laugh. All buy the same car, allow the same (similar) mods and fly around the nurburgring.
    im well up for that, we should choose a car & allow any mods to it to prevent advantages... & nurburgring sounds like a plan... why not something like..... Cooper S? or we thinking more Ferrari Italias? dont bother me as apparently i have too much money according to GT5
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  34. #393
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    havent you got it??? i sent you the zonda r which is like 2,600,000 Cr the best one in the game!! please tell me its not got lost or something
    I probably have got it, but i'm stuck at work so can't check yet, lol. Don't worry though, i'm sure your baby is fine, ha!

    And yeah, any car would be fun to be honest, as long as they're all similar. It would be pointless if we just picked random cars as the x2010 would win everytime. I've heard the Honda NSX type R is supposed to be great fun around the ring unmodified.


  35. #394
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I probably have got it, but i'm stuck at work so can't check yet, lol. Don't worry though, i'm sure your baby is fine, ha!

    And yeah, any car would be fun to be honest, as long as they're all similar. It would be pointless if we just picked random cars as the x2010 would win everytime. I've heard the Honda NSX type R is supposed to be great fun around the ring unmodified.
    phew... yeh i did send it quite late last night & it said operation was successful! yep NSX sounds game to me!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  36. #395
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Are you still living without the internet? No PSN and porn...how do you cope mate?
    I'm living off 3G internet at the moment remember

    No point in getting ADSL until i move into my new place, which is taking FOREVER!!!!
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  37. #396
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    I'm living off 3G internet at the moment remember

    No point in getting ADSL until i move into my new place, which is taking FOREVER!!!!
    It is taking forever isn't it! I had no idea it would take so long to prepare your palace.

    And S3RYE...I'm up for it, lets see how many others we can get. Tonight is no good for me, i'm in tomorrow evening though, and the mrs is out, yay!


  38. #397
    S3 Nattie's Avatar
    Quattro ist für sissies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,600
    [QUOTE=S3RYE;1157584]you sound like you got a lovely setup

    QUOTE]

    Ye, its is good and on a 32" 1080p makes all the difference.

    Do you all have any like lap time challenges between ASN members
    For sale

    3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

    PM for info.

  39. #398
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    I recently switched from my projector to a HD TV, and i think i prefer the projector....
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  40. #399
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    phew... yeh i did send it quite late last night & it said operation was successful! yep NSX sounds game to me!
    I got the zonda mate. Sent you the 2J. Let me know if you get it ok.

    The zonda is a fit little machine isn't it!


  41. #400
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Like the sound of an ASN race, also anybody else see that the seasonal events are now being updated once a week? Should help me fund the 1000 car challenge, only 786 to go!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO