Chris NottAH Fabrications
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status

Log checking please

i have been having boost loss issues for a while now my peak boost is around 25psi then tails off to a steady 20psi but when the fault occurs it ends up dropping off to a peak of around 20-21psi after, only way i have been able to get it back has been to disconect the battery, i had a mass air flow code the other day cleared that and full boost came back but the mass air flow sensor has been changed to fix this fault about a month ago.
    can someone tell me what blocks to log and what gear from what rev range??
    im woundering if its a fuel issue as its mapped with 4bar fpr

cheers, kev

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Did you fit a new Intake Pipe as you're running a fairly high vacuumed system upto turbo huh & stock intake was known to collapse under a high vacuum, this could also be a problem, I changed mine.

Has it got an uprated fuel pump then & whats the stock pump good for?

You should really do from 3rd gear upwards & step on it up through to high revs, through to 5th/6th.

When you loose boost, do you get any boost errors afterwards before disconn battery kev?

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    yeah i have a silicone tip fitted so that should be good,
    no uprated fuel pump just the standard pump being run at 4bar which seems alot as most stage2 mapps still retain the standard 3bar.
    i get no error codes when the boost goes however i have had a lambda code previously and the maf as said above but not from loosing boost i wounder if these flag up after as they can see the fault?? cant remember the actually codes though

what blocks should i log???

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    how do you up load logs???

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Just copy & paste the logs interms of the vcds lists when doing a scan, if you're talking about the spreadsheet logs, just do a screen print, then edit the image to show the logs rather than your whole desktop, then upload this to photobucket or some photo sharing site, then link it to ASN as you would normally for any image, or you could save the spreadsheet to a location online & put the link to this doc in a post so people can download it to have a look for you.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    cheers for that nigel,

just woundering do these fuel trims look like its running to rich or is it ok/normal for the ecu to have to adapt fueling as much as -14%???

also my maf readings on average are only around 204g/s where im lead to belive a stage 2 s3 should be more like 216 ish g/s