Anyone local ish with vag com ??

Kris

Reaction score
After a few 10.9 mpg laps of the Ring my engine management light is on. Not too worried as the car drives fine, just need to see what fault code displays if anyone has vag com not too far from Nott's please.

Ring%2021.jpg

coalville, leicestershire.
notts is a big area, can you narrow it down a bit mate.

Thanks guys.

Just off M1 junction 26 so your both roughly the same distance.

Happy to pop over to either at your convenience of course.

Cheers
Kris

Hi all,
I hate to jump onto the bandwagon but.....

I have an A4 b5 1.8TQS with a few niggles I'd like to iron out. Can’t afford my own Vag-Com and don’t really know what I'd be getting.
My revs are hanging and the engine management light never comes on?
I have just replaced the N75J & 710N for TT parts from the stealer.
The car drives very nice but I don’t know if it’s just me, but something don’t seem quite rite .
Maybe I should put it on Vag-Com and that might shed some light?

Anyone out there in the M1 J26, Nottingham area who would like to plug into my car and tell me what wrong I'd be very grateful

Cheers
Jay.

Just curious how much was your parts you've replaced & how much does it cost to refuel, just trying to show you how cheap genuine vagcom really is for everyday life you have mate, if you consider what you spend on at moment then its dirt cheap for what it does now & future.

My parts were 95 odd quid.. and the most I’ve been able to get in the tank is 50 quid. The fuel gauge is a bit temperamental when it gets down to 1/3 of a tank, as in it doesn’t work!

Thanks for offers of help, and BIG thanks to 1wheelonly for sorting me out ........... 100% throttle/fuel starvation ;-)

Pitty this wasn't left in the A3 forum as the info may have been useful to other S3 owners.

Cheers
Kris

no probs kris,
did the light stay off, ill dig out your scan results for you and email them over to you mate.

Light stayed off mate. Appreciate the scan results when ever you get time ............... now go pack those bags and enjoy your jollies :thumbsup:

Kris