VCDS Supplier

No worries Ben, most welcome indeed, glad its resolved your issues & pleasure doing business.

Received My genuine cable today from Nigel, :respekt: Already been put to use.. :sm4:

Thanks again Nigel....

You are most welcome mate as are all my buyers, glad could be of use, thanks for speedy payment & enjoy using.

Received my cable from Nigel last week - and has been put to good use already. Many thanks for your service!! Recommended!!

Thanks Mike, glad could help out mate, enjoy using, brilliant piece of kit imho, not said as a seller, but user.

Many thanks mate, as always much appreciated for the business & comments, enjoy using.

Received my cable a week or so back - used it on both our Audis and it's great.

Toying with changing various settings on the Passat hire car before I give it back for a giggle!

Thanks to Nigel for the great service!

Cheers Rob, much appreciated speedy deal, happy to put thoughts of sabotage in your head :)

Recently purchased a Ross Tech cable from Nigel a top bloke and effortless transaction. If anyone is thinking of buying a cable he's your man

Thanks Mo, appreciate the kind words, glad could help you out & enjoy using.

Recently purchased and received my VCDS cable from Nigel. Pleasure to deal with and thoroughly reccomended. Big thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

Thanks Lewis, glad all arrived safely & happy with the purchase, have fun using mate.

Another extremely satisfied customer!! just had my cable this morning and already played with a few settings, primarily 'coming home lights' and 'puddle/warning/footwell' settings... I just cant believe i havent bought this in the past....thanks for all your help Nigel ;)

I knew I'd get him eventually, everyone succumbs to the VCDS :p

Thanks & happy to help, glad its shown its worth already mate & continue to do so, most welcome.

so if i buy this lead, all i need to do is download vcds from here Ross-Tech: VCDS: Downloads: Which One? and ill have a fully workin system? forgive my ignorance i know nothing about this, but id really like to as i think im addicted to VAG now and will never own anything else

Yes, cable I supply which is 100% genuine hex-can-usb will have full use of the latest software versions FOC of which I can provide link to when purchasing aswell as free updates, warranty & support from RT.

just recieved my VCDS cable from nigel today. great guy to deal with,

highly recommended:thumbsup:

Thanks Gordon, absolute pleasure helping you out chap, have fun using & thanks for a speedy deal.

ordered on sunday night, recieved wednesday. great service nigel.....thanks..

No worries Dave, glad arrived safely & thanks for the comments, have fun chap.

NHN is a fantastic seller - has put up with my endless questions and sent the cable extremely fast.

Nigel thanks again. :thumbsup:

Ps. You couldn't buy from a better place!

Chris, no problem mate, thanks for the kind words, part of the service, glad I could help you out & enjoy using.

Most welcome Jon, glad could help you out.

Should be very useful with your upcoming jobs.

hi, how far back does the compatibility go on these? i have a b7 2.0tdi s line for the family, but also have a 2001 lupo tdi would it also work with that?

many thanks

Yes, will goo a fair way back mate, really old ones (nbot yours) that have 2 sockets (2x2) require an adapter, but yours will have the solo socket, so will be fine.

Decided to get an original cable on Wed of this week. Rang Nige and did a deal on Thursday morning and got the lead at 9:00 am Friday !!

Lead registered and working by 10:00 am. Is this a record ?

Thanks Nige - Brilliant service - just need to get my name on the VCDS map now.

Not a user on this forum, more on e38 but Nigels name was mentioned over there. He was a very helpfull persons who had plenty of time to answer all my questions, as I rarely make on the spot purchases about things Im not familiar with. Once ordered, the cable arrived next day, and comunications was good and prompt. Just need to learn how everything works and become familar with the system.

From one very happy shopper.

Ian (E38)

Decided to get an original cable on Wed of this week. Rang Nige and did a deal on Thursday morning and got the lead at 9:00 am Friday !!

Lead registered and working by 10:00 am. Is this a record ?

Thanks Nige - Brilliant service - just need to get my name on the VCDS map now.

Sorry for delay in reply Mike, been a prelonged period of crap to deal with.

Pleasure doing business mate, glad you got what you wanted & happy the service was what you expected.

Enjoy using mate & catch u on the site :)

Not a user on this forum, more on e38 but Nigels name was mentioned over there. He was a very helpfull persons who had plenty of time to answer all my questions, as I rarely make on the spot purchases about things Im not familiar with. Once ordered, the cable arrived next day, and comunications was good and prompt. Just need to learn how everything works and become familar with the system.

From one very happy shopper.

Ian (E38)

Again Ian sorry for delay in replies mate, been a fun time of late, but getting back to norm now.

Thanks for the kind words nice to se some interforum dealings, glad you're happy with your purchase, enjoy using.

Just got my cable from Nigel too.
He's really well organised and professional, but more than that, he's a really nice, genuine bloke.
He's kept me informed with what's happening at every stage and the cable arrived really quickly! You can tell he does it for the love of it.
If anyone is thinking of getting one of these then drop a PM to NHN.
Because I'm a tight git, I always spend days looking into things before buying them, and had a good look at the cheapo ones on ebay. From feedback in threads on here, I realised that in this case you definitely get what you pay for. After spending a lot of money on the car, I'm not going to plug an unknown cable into my cars expensive computery bits, especially as you can guarantee the function I need won't work when I need it.

Top marks to our Nigel :respekt:

Thanks Dan, totally appreciate that post, I like to try & be professional as possible & consider myself genuine, so its nice to see its conveyed/come across that way aswell.

Absolute pleasure in helping you out mate & lights should be with you soon of which they will truly make your week :)

Thanks alot Nigel, Top quality service as I had already read. Enquired Friday at 10.30, paid by 11 and had VCDS in my hands today (sat). Thnanks again, here's your flowers :lmfao:
index-flowers6_1.jpg

No worries Chris, thanks for a speedy deal, was very happy to help get you sorted vcds wise, hope you enjoy using, enjoy the weekend.

Virtual flowers, whats next, luckily missus family are florists, so see flowers every single day lmfao

My cable has arrived. Thanks for an easy transaction.

Now to work out what the fault code means :uhm:

Just got my cable from Nigel, really chuffed with it and delivery was lightening fast.

Definitly recommend Nigel for all VCDS needs.