Volks AutosChris Nott
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721

    Anyone know of non stealership VAG.COM in Leeds?

    As the title says, does anyone know where I can get full diagnostics done in Leeds without having to take it to the stealers? My local VAG Specialist can't fit me in soon enough and car keeps going into limp mode. Car's a 1.9 TDI that has only been remapped a month.

    Thanks all!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,121
    Buy a genuine VCDS cable & then you can do it anytime you want fella, really is a life saver sometimes & helps with diag alot aswell as coding options.

    I mean how much is it for diag everytime, audi can be 100 an hour, for 228.75 you could have diag costs free for life I guess for that car & many others plus if you change cars non vag resale value is very high aswell.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  4. #3
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bradford, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    I'm in Bradford. 5 minutes from j26 of the M62.
    Fully registered VCDS (VagCom) owner. v805xx Hex & CAN.
    VAG trained Master Tech & Electronics Engineer.

  5. #4
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Buy a genuine VCDS cable & then you can do it anytime you want fella, really is a life saver sometimes & helps with diag alot aswell as coding options.

    I mean how much is it for diag everytime, audi can be 100 an hour, for 228.75 you could have diag costs free for life I guess for that car & many others plus if you change cars non vag resale value is very high aswell.
    Yeah you're probably right mate and it is sort of on my list, however funds prevent right now. Are you playing salesman by any chance? haha

  6. #5
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by bugOlugs View Post
    I'm in Bradford. 5 minutes from j26 of the M62.
    PM'd

  7. #6
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Yeah you're probably right mate and it is sort of on my list, however funds prevent right now. Are you playing salesman by any chance? haha
    No just trying to get numbers up so group but works out for everyone, no profit for me fella trust me.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  8. #7
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    No just trying to get numbers up so group but works out for everyone, no profit for me fella trust me.
    Haha, I do mate. And to be honest I'm sure it's a worthwhile investment really. It's just the initial outlay for me, then there's learning the softare (but I'm sure it's not that hard really, just practive and common sense).

  9. #8
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Big thanks to BugOlugs for the VAG.COM rescue. Faults thrown up where:-

    Address 01: Engine
    Control Module Part Number: 038 906 019 LJ
    Component and/or Version: 1,9l R4 EDC G000SG 5934
    Software Coding: 00002
    Work Shop Code: WSC 63251

    2 Faults Found:

    18057 - Powertrain Data Bus: Missing Message from ABS Controller
    P1649 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent
    17965 - Charge Pressure Control: Positive Deviation
    P1557 - 35-00 - -

    Readiness: 0 0 0 0 0

  10. #9
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bradford, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    No problem mate. Get yourself over to Terry.
    Fully registered VCDS (VagCom) owner. v805xx Hex & CAN.
    VAG trained Master Tech & Electronics Engineer.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO