AH FabricationsBadger5
    Neutral

Status

A4 will not do service reset

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}hi,
    im using vag-com 704 with the USB-HEX-CAN interface. i purchased the equipment for my on personal use and have been able to use it for fault codes and reading the measuring blocks, but i recently done a service on my car and wanted to reset the service interval. when performing an 'sri' it only offers a standard service reset, when i perform a reset it dosent enter the new values even though it says it has. i have tried doing it through the manual adaptation but still wont save the values even though it says it has. my car is a 2003 audi a4 1.9tdi, can any1 shine a bit of light on this
    cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    Download the latest version, you are a few revisions behind at 704.

http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/current.html
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

1st Gear

Status
    Agreed, like Stu already suggested updating is the first step. If that still doesn't do it, you may want to post a current scan from the vehicle in question as well as the exact error message you get or where you are stuck in the process.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com