VAG COM help needed - LINCS pleese

audipardner

Reaction score
Hi chaps, looking for anyone who has a VAG COM in the Lincolnshire area ( or Notts as I dont live that for from Newark end). As i've been having quite a few 02 sensor related probs/lack of power etc.

The car has already had a new MAF/Lambda (pre cat), PCV pipes but the ****** fault still keeps coming on. Me thinks it might be oil usage???? 1ltr every 1miles

Any help would be greatly appreciated, rewarded with a beer tokens of course ;)

Thanks

Sorry cant help but if nobody comes to your rescue it might be worth giving corey at

http://www.quattronics.co.uk/

a try as they're really good and also now in newark and also very reasonable on price

and are the only people i trust with my car which is why i travel so far for servicing etc from them

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Thanks matey, have used Corey before.... but was left with a problem that he couldn't solve, turned out to be a brake sensor part costing me £7!!!....i've PM'd you

Hi there, havn't been on the forum for a bit so have only just seen ur post. I am based in Sleaford, lincs and i have recently purchased VAG-COM, i am equipped with a laptop and 'Elsawin' software, so for a modist fee i can come to you or vise versa.