Hi guys, I'm new to here (got myself a AMK engine S3 at the start of Sept). The emissions light came on so I thought I better get myself a VAGCOM. I've pulled down the codes and cleared them, and am now wondering what I should be doing about them. These are the codes and the info I found on the VAGCOM wiki:
16395/P0011/000017 - Bank 1: Camshaft A (Intake): Retard Setpoint not Reached (Over-Advanced)
- Power Loss
- Camshaft Adjustment Valve 1 (N205) faulty
- Fuel Pump Relay (J17) faulty
- Check Camshaft Adjustment Valve 1 (N205)
- Check Fuel Pump Relay (J17)
17536/P1128/004392 - Fuel Trim; Bank 1 (Mult): System too Lean
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Mass Air Flow Sensor faulty
- Oxygen Sensor Control faulty
- Fuel Injector(s) faulty
The last code I couldn't find on the VAGCOM wiki, but saw some Seat Leon people with the same one...
- Check Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Check Oxygen Sensor Control
- Check Fuel Injector(s)
17947 - Clutch Pedal Switch (F36): Implausible Signal
Now I don't know if it's running as quick as it should do because I've got nothing to compare the car to. The only possible problem I can detect with the engine is a funny burp noise when getting back on the gas after changing gear - apparently this could be the diverter valve. I'm planning on swapping that for a Forge soon anyhow.
The emissions light hasn't come back on yet (2 days).
Can the vagcom brains suggest what my next steps are to getting to the bottom of these codes please?