Confused?

rosscotdi

Reaction score
So how much will it be and what do i need to get to have vag-com for my car?
Do i have but from ross tech or are there cheaper options? The only concern about not buying from ross tech is i assume its more expensive because it actually works?

2005 A3 2.0 Tdi(140) s-line

Thanks

A Micro-CAN interface is perfect for your car. $249 (net). Thats' about 127 pounds. This includes the software license, full support and free updates. It does not include shipping or any taxes charged by your government.

-Uwe-

rosscotdi said:
The only concern about not buying from ross tech is i assume its more expensive because it actually works?

Thanks

Yes you can buy from E-Bay ;)

Will it work............:uhm: it's a chance i may!

Have a look on the Ross-Tech site and you will find some UK distributors ;)

Thanks guys,
So can i change the voltage/ fluxuation to the headlights?
I'll explain!
I'm trying to fit after market xeons and they need constant 12v, at the moment it is around 11.2v and switched on and off 3ish times every second which my ballasts dont like!
I'm going to order a vag.com probably with my next pay packet, so can i change this setting and how?

Thanks

So can i change the voltage/ fluxuation to the headlights?

You can play with settings that may affect this, but as explained elsewhere, because you've installed some crazy xenon bulb kits in your halogen headlights, as opposed to doing a proper xenon retrofit with factory parts, there's no guarantee of success.

-Uwe-