EM TuningChris Nott
    vorsprung Durch Technik

Status

channel 50 -vag-com

Followed instructions on how to programme brand new clocks (via ross-tech site) to audi a4 2001 >B6 all ok untill we get to channel 50,we test,but then cant save as the save dont highlight,any ideas i think its 311,409 and 607 that have been tried,same problem.

also ive been told there is an access code on a sticker on the new clocks,any idea's on that?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Ross-Tech, LLC

Status
    Are you running the shareware version of VAG-COM?
    Shareware
    -Bruce-
    Ross-Tech, LLC
    Bruce@Ross-Tech.com

1st Gear

Status
    Did you do ANYTHING to that cluster yet you talked about eeprom mods recently)?

Since you claim to have tried 311, 409 AND 607 you should have 3 different software licenses registered. Contact me directly and include a FULL Auto-Scan with version 607.3, your name and last but not least your address so we can look you up in our customer database.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com

Reverse Gear

Status
    hi mate after reading your posts on this site and other forums if im correct you are the guy whos got (def) displayed in your cluster and your fuel gauge is not working if this is correct please in touch with me i may be able to repair the defective data in your clocks and fix your fuel gauge as ive repaired these problems before on the a4 tdi clusters im not a genius but i know a little regards this matter you can pm me or email me at.im based in stoke on trent, staffordshire. ibzuk@hotmail.com