EM TuningSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Group numbers and what they show - is there a list per car anywhere ??

As title really

Is there anywhere online that lists all the group numbers in say the 'engine' module and what particular values they show for each different car setup please ?

I am getting very dissolusioned as to what exactly I can see and do with VC

It say's in the VC manual that if you hover over particular boxs in the settings it will show you all the options avaliable - mine dosen't seem to do that ?????

It's the fully registered version of 409.1 with an Ebay interface that seems work well.

Thanks

Jim
    Jim B
    97 S6 Quattro Avant 4A AAN | Powerflow Cat Back EX | Milltek Hyperboost RV | FMIC | Washer fluid level indicator | Emerald green | HID's | MRC re-map 290BHP | Carbon interior | De-Chromed | Red Stuff's | Retro Wipers |

My 'other' hobbies
    www.liquidskylasers.co.uk
    http://smogthemog.blogspot.com/

2. # ADS
    ADS

Ross-Tech, LLC

Status
    The features you mention that are described in the manual are available in the latest releases of VAG-COM. Some of those features were added in Version 512 and the rest were part of version 607. These versions only work with Ross-Tech dongle interfaces.

Are you familiar with label files supported by VAG-COM? Using label files, you can find the measuring block with the information you are looking for. Please refer to this page: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/labels.html
    -Bruce-
    Ross-Tech, LLC
    Bruce@Ross-Tech.com

1st Gear

Status
    E-mail your ECU's VAG part Number as shown by VAG-COM and we'll see if there's a label file that will work with 409.1.

-Uwe-