anybody know Xenon light options codes for vag-com

rich dj

2015 A4 Avant 2.0TDI SE Quattro 190 Technik
Reaction score
anybody know Xenon light options codes for vag-com.

(i was told i need to tell the car that thay are fitted so they dont flicker)

to put in when i fit the Xenon HID modules to my A6 Avant SE Year 2000, it says on the silvania bulb web site that it was an option on my year and i have projector lens in the headlamp.

when u turn the lights on they flicker anyways, is that wat u mean?

quote from thred
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=27978

"Something else you need to consider if you decide to go for one of these after market kits. You might need someone with Vag-Com to activiate the Xenon light options in one of the control modules.

Not all cars are effected but the mkV golf is, the Merc B-class is for example. It's something to do with the voltage delivered to the lights when the engine is running.

What happens is when you fit them and test them they look fine, then yo udecide to go for a drive, start the engine and then it's flicker central - the lights act like strobes! The other wqay round this is to take a feed from the battery and wire them up using a relay."

What Rich means is that on cars that are equipped with Xenons as an option can have the control modiule enabled to increase the voltage to the lights.

Without this the lights fire up fine without the engine running but when it is running the lights flicker, as in flicker like strobes.

J.