Passatt Alarm

jonmusicman

Reaction score
The alarm on my wife's "02" plate passatt keeps going off at random times, day and night and it's really doing our heads in (and the neighbours too). Sorry Neighbours!!!!

I have cleaned the inside to see if Boris is having a walk around, but there are no signs of him.

As she has been off work fo a while (only covering about 20 miles in the last month or so) could it be linked to the battery/voltage?

Any ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

CAN YA GET TO STOKE? MAYBE ABLE TO SORT IT