Where is connector?

necroeire

Reaction score
Silly question really, I'm sure ye all know this one but where is the connector for where I connect in my Vag Com cable.

Thanks

Either centre console under ashtray or in the drivers footwell - above the bonnet release catch.

[ QUOTE ]
2001 A4 TDi

[/ QUOTE ]
On that one I'm guessing it's either under the dash in the driver's footwell (as already said); or under a little slide-off cover to the left of the rear ashtray (well, sorta more "inside" the ashtray really...)

Regards,

Rob.

Yeah I think on the B5 A4's the OBD connector is under the rear ashtray cover, to the left of the ashtray.

I think it's a bit of a mixture if my memory isn't playing tricks on me... I seem to remember plugging-in to a B5 A4 belonging to one of the guys at the north-west meetup we did earlier this year and it was in the footwell - I could be imagining it though! It seems to stick in my mind as it's the first B5 out of about fifteen I've had connected which didn't have the port with the rear ashtray...

Regards,

Rob.

Found it just by the bonnet release. Didn't think it would be so well hidden. Should have looked first.
Cheers guys.