vcds faults audi a4 1.9 tdi awx problems help

A4TDIAWX

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on something ive never herd of before, and will it make any difference if i just leave it as the car runs fine
17994 - Engine Mount Solenoid Valves (N144/N145) P1586 - 35-10 - Short to Plus - Intermittent

also is this a CTS and thermostat problem, it doesnt affect the car running but i notised it when the temp guage was acting wierd sometime not working and other time ok so i loged it to see
Fuelaircoolant temp

Change the Coolant temp sensor, very common fault. The original design ws revised and original sensors are black new ones are green.
There are two sensors in each temperature sensor. One feeds the ECU one the temperature gauge.
Sensor is located just under the tandem pump.

Karl

thanks its the 4 pin black original by the looks of it lol

Can anyone shed some light on something ive never herd of before, and will it make any difference if i just leave it as the car runs fine
17994 - Engine Mount Solenoid Valves (N144/N145) P1586 - 35-10 - Short to Plus - Intermittent

also is this a CTS and thermostat problem, it doesnt affect the car running but i notised it when the temp guage was acting wierd sometime not working and other time ok so i loged it to see
View attachment 33415

got it fixed new CTS and looking loads better now
TempafterchangeCTS