FULL VCDS for V6 TDI timing check

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone near York have FULL VCDS with intelligent interface please? Need to check my timing on my V6 TDI after having the belts changed. I currently have a genuine activated VCDS LITE but with an ebay interface so it won't do the TDI-Graph function.

Willing to travel or cover costs etc.

Cheers,

Dan

I have it but i am down south, London to be precise...however had many forum members came from up north for cambelts...

You can check the timing without the graph - just make sure the figures are within spec.
If you ask Adamss24 he will have them - I don't at the moment.

I went down the same route, and ended up getting my KII lead from Ross Tech direct as they take the Lite license fee off the cost.

Unfortunately you can't get the discount from a resupplier - only Ross Tech. However the process was very easy and incredibly fast. I ordered Sunday, it arrived Wednesday - and that was a couple of years ago during the 'winter of no deliveries!'

As I may be looking at another, newer Audi at the moment I have the same dilemma with my KII lead!

Ok Cheers. Chris, If i'm ever down that way I would like you to give the car a once over to see if everything is good.

Also, do you know of the values I should be achieving so I can check if it's within spec?

Cheers,

Dan