VCDS - Bracknell Area "Urgent"

Giosabcsl

Reaction score
Hello all,

Is there anyone in the Bracknell area that has a VCDS.

That could possibly come scan my car or allow me to borrow it for the period of scanning my vehicle. I would generally drive to the nearest person with a VCDS but unfortunitely the car is not running. The next best thing I could offer in return is.

Go as far as collecting it if one was happy with that and leave them some form of "insurance" if they worried about any damage or theft to there property.

If anyone could let me know as this is quite a urgent matter and hopefully the scan will show some form of results as to what the issue could be and in turn help resolve the issues with the car.

I am more than willing to offer something in return for there troubles or any expenses incurred.

Thanks
Gio

Hi Gio,

you can borrow mine for a couple of days no worries. not sure where abouts you are in bracknell, feel free to drop me a text - 07789 one eight 48 five eight

Olly

Reactions: Giosabcsl
Why not invest in the tool yourself.

Why not invest in the tool yourself.

Hey NHN,

I was planning to purchase my own tool from you but I will be out of the country for the next few months so did not see reason to purchase it just yet. As this was very urgent matter and needed it like asap.

Thanks to Olly for stepping up and supporting my issue I was having with my car.

kite is in Bracknell too, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.