Can anyone in Edinburgh area activate my S3 cruise?

bigpapasmurf

Reaction score
So I'm finishing off fitting cruise control to my s3 tonight and was hoping to get it coded before Sunday as I'm driving down to Nottingham then. I've tried my local indy, but they're busy until next week... Could anyone else help?

Yes matey I can code it all for you. Gimme a bell. I'm just about to drive home from Newcastle. You wanting it done tonight? coz I'm detailing tomorrow and Friday.

Last edited:
Lol, Mark, i was just going to say you would do as you such a nice guy. :) x

Reactions: Brodster
Yes matey I can code it all for you. Gimme a bell. I'm just about to drive home from Newcastle. You wanting it done tonight? coz I'm detailing tomorrow and Friday.

Hey fella, that'd be ace. Its still in bits though, which is a bit of a hurdle. Could have it ready for about 7 tonight though, but thats probably a bit late!

Right Im home mate..........Ive just realised its you Nicol so bring her round as tonight is the only time i can do it as I said before.....detailing for the next 2 days. - 07837 954862 is my number. Phone me before you leave and I shall give you my postcode....you know where I live as you've been here before.

Lol, Mark, i was just going to say you would do as you such a nice guy. :) x

Thats me cuz...........but there is someone out there that thinks Im a scammer which makes me laugh..........business feedback tells a completely different story altogether.....:beerchug:.......weird that aint it. Karma is a wonderful thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NHN
All im going to say to that mark is they dont know you. :) x

Reactions: Brodster
Cheers for sorting the cruise today fella, works a treat now! Traced the airbag light to the connector coming loose from the back of the steering wheel. Now all plugged in so I'll be back in touch to get the dash light extinguished :p

As per PM, your welcome to give me a call when you leave nottingham and call by mine to reset your lights. I live smack bang on the A1, so as long as you plan comeing home that way you wont even need to detour :D