needle sweep?

Adamj

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 2007 s3 and i would like needle sweep i know alot of people say you can and cant, but i also have lap timing which they say is near the adaption for needle sweep

any advice or help would be appreciated

Your S3 should already have this activated as I believe its a standard activation feature on the S3. Weird why its not or is this one of those weird Audi things that was to do with facelift mods and red>>>white DIS?? They are both in adaptation for Instruments. If you havent got VCDS have a look on the map and find a member near to you and PM them asking if they would be kind enough to assist you.

[09-Instruments] - [Adaptation] - [ Special function I]

There I think it should be 111 (lap timer and needle sweep active)

If this is wrong then someone will be along to correct it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, my mate has vcds (not Ross tech) which is useless, when on to adaption and there wasn't anything there eg no lap timer or anything, I have red dis, as I know a few have had it activated, I will look on the map thanks you

You need to go into Instruments module 17, then into adaptations.

He went into adaptions and lap timer wasn't even there? Even tho I have it :/..... It's not a Ross tech one its a crap chinese one? Maybe the reason why, il get a genuine one next month

anyone in beds/herts/bucks who can have a look and possibley code it?

Get a genuine one then I can help further, sorry I don't support Chinese counterfeits, any discussions on them will be removed as the forum only supports genuine interfaces aswell.

I maybe in that area soon, so ping me a PM if of use.

yeah i want a genuine one they are rubbish tbh...... theres so many things you can do with ross tech lead, when are you in the area?