VCDS scan needed in North London, Tottenham or surrounding areas

dk1234

Reaction score
Hi, I've never had my car scanned before, I've got an Audi A3 8p fsi 2004 I keep getting a coolant warning coming up and I have a yellow emissions warning light coming up. My fans and demister ain't working either. I was hoping somebody could give my car a scan to see a list of the faults I have etc. I'm in North London, Tottenham but I can travel up to where you are if it's not too far away.

I mean meaning to ask this for a while.

Last edited:
Give Dannykn9 a shout, he can have a look for you.

Reactions: dk1234
Cheers Nige.
Hi dk1234, I have sent you a PM.

Reactions: dk1234
Thanks, I met with Dan and he gave my car a scan, really helpful guy.

hi danny!
im new in audi-sport forum. i need a trottle body allignment via vcds. can you help me out? i have an a3 1.6 8L

Hello, first post on the forum. I was also looking for someone with VCDS in north london to scan my mk1 TT. I’ve had a nightmare with my electric window and think I may have a thermal protection fault stopping my one touch working. Any help much appreciated

Hello, first post on the forum. I was also looking for someone with VCDS in north london to scan my mk1 TT. I’ve had a nightmare with my electric window and think I may have a thermal protection fault stopping my one touch working. Any help much appreciated
@DJAlix