Anyone with VCDS near Trowbridge?

BoutTime

Reaction score
Could really do with some help resetting an airbag light as I disconnected the connector under the seat. My Audi Bluetooth Mic has stopped working all of a sudden too.
Many thanks in advance.

I can help you on my way home on Friday if you like

Thanks mate. But unfortunately I'm back at work on Friday and I work away in Luton. I'll maybe take the car to another Indy nearby and see what they say. If I'm still stuck I'll let you. Thanks very much for the kind offer!

VW Audi Cars in Bradford on Avon just reset the Airbag light for free. Lovely guy and very helpful. I'll be taking my car there for it's next service for sure. Also cleared all other codes (plenty of them) for the radio which he figured had fixed the Bluetooth Mic problem. Alas it did not.

Really bugging me this. I've asked for some advice here....

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/retrofit/185822-symphony-2-aux.html

Thanks again for all your help and advice @udi A3.

@audi A3 I'm not sure what's going on with my PMs but they're nor working. Not sure if it's anything to do with Chrome Browser!?

Was just thinking, Is it possible that by disconnecting the phone connector at the back of the Symphony II when connecting the Connects2 Aux unit, it screwed the programming for the Phone Prep?

I know next to nothing about VCDS but looking at the coding options on RossTech I can see there are options for activating phone and cd changer and also the hands free function.

I installed the connects2 and it automatically saw it as a cd changer so it didn't need coding. But has this effected the mic? I guess I'm clutching at straws now!?

CaptureCapture2

I couldn't say, I don't have much experience with that kinda thing, was literally hoping to spot something obvious or play with coding till it works! Of course the airbag was going to be an easy reset.

I'm using chrome on my xperia z!