Any VCDS users in Herts that could help diagnose a Multitronic problem please?

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title says I'm looking for someone who would be kind enough to help diagnose a possible problem with my wife's 2001 B6 A4 2.0 avant which has a multitronic gearbox. Without going into detail on this thread here is a link to a thread I started on the B6 forum the other day....

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-...sis/184128-multitronic-gearbox-behaviour.html

I just want to find out if the gearbox is throwing up any faults which aren't accompanied by the EML. I'd much appreciate it if anyone can help, I'll come to you or meet somewhere if that's any good, and in return I'll give you a couple of sherbets or a mars bar or what ever floats your boat :)

Cheers,
Arron

Still after some help if anyone is available and willing please?

Aaron, have you looked on the vcds map? Just click on the blue balloons in your area, members details pop up, then send them a pm. :) x

Yeah I have, there was a member in Watford but they haven't been on line for a couple of years, and then another member in st albans (who I Pm'd) but they haven't been on line for nearly a week, just want to get it plugged in to see what it comes up with as the EML came on today even though the car was driving absolutely fine.

I was in harlow on thurdsay, sorry i didnt see your post till today!
Where abouts in herts are you? Im going to norwich tomorrow morning, but my Dad keeps pestering me to go see my family in hertford itself, could be available in the afternoon?

I'm in South Oxfordshire if that helps???

Thanks a lot for your offer mate, but Didcot is a good hour + so a bit far, if I go down to maidenhead to see my dad I'd more than happily continue on the m4 to Didcot, I may be going to see him next weekend so if I haven't had any joy from now until then I'll give you a shout if you don't mind to see if your free?

Thanks again mate.

I was in harlow on thurdsay, sorry i didnt see your post till today!
Where abouts in herts are you? Im going to norwich tomorrow morning, but my Dad keeps pestering me to go see my family in hertford itself, could be available in the afternoon?

Cheers Mate, I've replied to your pm.