VCDS Coding needed - Hampshire

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just purchased a MFSW and Cruise Control Kit for my 2006 Audi A3 and I am trying to find someone who can code them for me. I live in Liss, Hampshire and willing to travel.

I am looking to install the bits this Saturday and would love to have them coded this weekend/Monday!

I have checked the VCDS owners map on this site and messaged a couple of guys in Fareham/Portsmouth/Pulbrough but not getting any replies, looks like they haven't been on here for a while.

Can anyone out there help.

Jamie

User maps very out of date pretty pointless pm'ing anyone on there at the mo, just pm NHN he seems to be nationwide :D

It arrived then Chris :)

yes thanks very much, bit of hassle with post office not allowing my parents to collect it so had to wait till I got back from work.

Literally as the cable arrived at 10am, I was at JRock247's house by 11. He's all sorted now ;)

yes thanks very much, bit of hassle with post office not allowing my parents to collect it so had to wait till I got back from work.

Literally as the cable arrived at 10am, I was at JRock247's house by 11. He's all sorted now ;)

Thanks again Chris, did a great Job.

I know who to come to next time!

Cheers mate