anyone near livingston west lothian????

J1nkZ

Reaction score
hi all is there anyone near livingston west lothian willing to help me out? basically ive been guided in here to ask for help from the A3 8L forum, i have a A3 1.8T sport 03 plate 8L i had my engine light come on and hooked up to a non vagcom unit and had fault fuel too rich in bank 1, i know this could be a number of things and really need to get it properly scanned but i dont know anyone yet who can help me out, also since i noticed engine breather hose had rotted ive replaced it today, other hoses seem fine but cant say for sure, ive been getting some rumbling in idle and revs jerking from around 800-1000 this has just started happening today, anyway i really could do with some help from someone who knows their stuff, i want to get anything and everything done that needs doing so any and all help is much appreciated thanks in advance

Please dont start multiple threads on the same issue, i gave you a link in the thread below a week ago, i have also posted on Your thread in vcds section. Please just look at the link for scottish members there are plenty of vcds holders near you who will be happy to help you out. They are highlighted in Red.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...livingston-vcds-willing-help.html#post1761334

Link is in post 3

Then this thread can be deleted if its a repeat request.

get yourself in contact with Broadster.
He's about 35mins away int he borders and has both full VCDS and the knowledge to sort allot of problems.

not used to forums sorry, but i thought this was the place to ask as i was directed to here from someone else, getting kind of mixed up here lol anyway im sure ill get there in the end