AH FabricationsBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

Helped someone out and finally getting the hang of VCDS...a bit :)

Must say that I think I will register my genuine cable with Ross tech at some point as I helped a friend of ALi150 by recoding his A3 8P that has retroffited Xenons and stop them flashing like mental Was a bit nervous as didnt really know what I was doing but after seeing a thread, using the long coding, it was a doddle. Guy was chuffed, gave me a bit of beer money and even text me the next day to say thanks again.

Oh....and also I did manage to recode my remotes and turn off the Auto-lock at speed feature on my S3 8L now
    N88 GGY
    2002 Noggy Blue S3
    With Beige Alcantara and Black Leather
    18 x 8.5 Mercedes Eltanin Alloys, 225/40 18 Tyres, 20 front and 25mm rear PCD Adapters,AP Coilovers,
    Revo Stage 2 Map, Relentless V3 Manifold, 3" Downpipe, Custom Decat, QST Milltek Catback Exhaust, 80mm R-Tech/SFS TIP,
    S2000 Air Filter, Forge FMIC, Forge 008p DV, N249 Delete, Competition Clutches 6 Paddle Clutch with Single Mass Flywheel,

Gti International 2013:- 1/4 mile - 13.52s

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Helping others and learning as you do it is awesome, and the thanks the next day makes it worth it!
    Beer money helps pay for the initial outlay too, and stops the dealers from robbing people!
    I must say though, I'd be lost on about 30% of the work I have done if it wasnt for Rosstech's support. They always reply real fast to any issues, and there suggestions on how to progress with the work are always spot on!
    NHN is also very helpfull, although rushed off his feet still finds time to help out!

Just remember, if your not sure, ask first!
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*