Touareg Memory Seats

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
For 2 hours yesterday me and the old man was sat in his car playing about with his new VCDS Cable (Thanks Nigel), clearing some faults, tweaking some settings and generally having a nose around.

Every was going fine, some button bashing, random numbers and all's good until went in to the memory seats.
Both drivers and passenger seats had no coding, every thing was displayed as a series of zeros.
The seats works fine, no error codes but find it odd that there is no coding.

Does any one know why the seats would display all zeros and what the codes should be?

Nigel, My dad is happy for you to add him to the VCDS map. Time to take a look at the 6 light salute :thumbsup:

Mornng Scott, i cant help you with the seats, but for the vcds map, if you go to that, there is a linkthat you click for a request to be added to vcds map. Thanks :) x

Mornng Scott, i cant help you with the seats, but for the vcds map, if you go to that, there is a linkthat you click for a request to be added to vcds map. Thanks :) x

Thanks Sandy.
I can't find the link at the moment but I'll sort it out when I'm home.

Thanks Sandy.
I can't find the link at the moment but I'll sort it out when I'm home.

No problem Scott, its just at the top of the user map. Iirc it says click to apply to be added to vcds user map. :) x

If you can email support@ross-tech.com they may have either a label file for the module or they may request a debug etc log from you to create one for next data release, please update us when you have an answer :)

you can email support@ross-tech.com they may have either a label file for the module ....
Just know that we are closed for the holidays until 2 Jan. And on 2 Jan, there will be a large number of emails to catch up on. My point: replies are going to take a few days while we get our act back together! Happy Holidays!

Just know that we are closed for the holidays until 2 Jan. And on 2 Jan, there will be a large number of emails to catch up on. My point: replies are going to take a few days while we get our act back together! Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the update Bruce, much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. :) x

The old man has been out playing and fixed a couple of faults his local VW was unable to fix.
So WooHoo on that side of things.

Also added and turned on a few extras.
Ross tech has been emailed bout the seats and a couple of extra bits.
Soon as we hear back I'll let you know.

The old man has been out playing and fixed a couple of faults his local VW was unable to fix.
So WooHoo on that side of things.

Also added and turned on a few extras.
Ross tech has been emailed bout the seats and a couple of extra bits.
Soon as we hear back I'll let you know.

Sounds like your dad is enjoying his vcds cable Scott. :) x

Ah bliss nice to see it at work lol.