What do i need

riggssuzuki

Reaction score
I have a bit of 'spare cash' (dont tell the missus lol:motz:) and was fancying getting into the VCDS/VAGCOM thing.

I wouldreally appreciate some advice from you more experienced users. WHat do i need to carry out diagnostics and actually go in and change things. Enable/disable functions, fault diagnostics etc?

I have reasonable pc knowledge and know my way around control systems, canbus etc.

I am assuming its a program and then a box of cables to enable connection to the diagnostic port on the vehicle?

Is it easy to use, good instructions, intuitive etc?

Many thanks in advance.

:respekt:

Ross-Tech: FAQ
have a look at this link . :) x

Cheers Sandra. I was hoping to get a 'You need this and can do this' kinda thing. But i will have a good look. I cn see someone has one in Aberdeen but i reckon i could do the other part towards Inverness et al. If i get one i want to make it available to any and all that need it.

Have a look at the link, its pretty helpful. You could also contact Nigel user NHN. He is a supplier of these cables and has such a vast knowledge. It would be good if you did get, we have a slight shortage of cables in your area. :) x

I'd never ignore your PM Sandra :)