de-activating or decreasing interior light time out...

G

_G_

When I get into work I sometimes have to wait in the car for about 30 minutes... everything is turned off, car is unlocked, I just sit and wait but the Hazard light switch stays on for 30 minutes. When I lock and exit the car it is about 1 minute before it times out and turns off.

Can I decrease this time or stop this from happening? 30 minutes is a long time in the life of a battery... and considering I do this every other day surely it is not good for the battery.

Any codes etc. appreciated.
I already have VCDS.

Thanks

TDF

As far as I know it can't be altered.

However, the hazard light remaining on for 30 minutes will not do any harm to the battery. My 2006 Sportback still has the same battery and is used stop/start every day !

You surely don't sit in the car for 30 mins. just to make sure it goes out do you ? lol

As far as I know it can't be altered.

However, the hazard light remaining on for 30 minutes will not do any harm to the battery. My 2006 Sportback still has the same battery and is used stop/start every day !

You surely don't sit in the car for 30 mins. just to make sure it goes out do you ? lol

haha ofcourse not fossie.. just have to wait because they dont trust us with keys to the office. losers!

dont worry about it
and get there 30 mins later if they dont gove you keys