New clock coding + DIS

@udi A3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.immotec.co.uk
I looked into this a while ago but now have actually found a dash pack im hoping can be used.

Can anybody help me through the coding process if it is possible with vagcom?

My car is the same year and engine code, only difference is mine is 2wd and half dis. I have the clocks from a quatro full dis and the stalk.

New clocks milage is far higher than my own, but that isnt really a concern as I can document the change over. However milage correction would be nice if possible.

Thanks.

Usernames dont always denote the car, so always helpful if you tell us which car you have & year.

Right now I don't have a cable, I was ready to place an order, but if its something i can't do at home, I'll need to book it in the garage.
I have the skc code for the cars current clocks, but not the donor clocks. I've watched the video, is there a way to get the skc from the donor clocks?

With regards to the DIS, I.m swapping from half to full DIS, I have the new washer stalk, will there be other coding with vag com needed if I get that far?

Thanks for your time NHN.

Half to full, you dont need a garage to do this, just code it with new stalk, assuming it has the full lcd in middle, pics help.

Hi NHN, sorry i forgot to update,
Full lcd clocks fitted coded and MTE working great now.
i think theres an underlying problem with the fuel level sender though, the last half the tank drops fast.

Thats normal, mine & others do this so dont worry.