Urgent Help - Anyone with vagcom ready to help - NW London?

pbi

Reaction score
Hello guys I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me and have a quick look and do a VAGCOM scan to my car.

I`m going away with the car this Friday and if someone can help with scan today or tomorrow will be perfect.

Car is audi a6 3.0tdi quattro 2006, no mods/remaps done.

There is no engine lights or what ever on the dash showing a problem. The car is bad on fuel and some times feels like is under power. I want to see what the scan will show up before I start changing MAF,MAP and etc. I believe that is possible this kind of sensors to be check with vag that they operate in the way they should?

Anyone ready to help near NW London? I`m live in cricklewood ??

I`m also working at Heathrow area at the moment. Thank you.

Hello guys I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me and have a quick look and do a VAGCOM scan to my car.

I`m going away with the car this Friday and if someone can help with scan today or tomorrow will be perfect.

Car is audi a6 3.0tdi quattro 2006, no mods/remaps done.

There is no engine lights or what ever on the dash showing a problem. The car is bad on fuel and some times feels like is under power. I want to see what the scan will show up before I start changing MAF,MAP and etc. I believe that is possible this kind of sensors to be check with vag that they operate in the way they should?

Anyone ready to help near NW London? I`m live in cricklewood ??

I`m also working at Heathrow area at the moment. Thank you.

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum
look in the link above, click blue balloon for users in your area, there details pop up inthe left hand corner, pm them and ask them for a scan. Hope that helps you out. :) x

I send pm to some members. Than you Sandra.

Maf/s would be my 1st stop tbh, any smoke?

No smoke. I check all hoses for leaks - none. Car is running ok when cold or on aircon, but when get to normal temperature is a little bit sluggish and looks like under power and litle bit more noisy. I know that at cold start mixture is more rich and also when aircon is working and I pointing to the MAF, but if some one could help me with fast scan will be realy good.

Today I change the fuel filter, new front brake disks and pads.

I have been experiencing similar problems and on here been told it could be my divertor valve
worth a look imo

best thing instead of guessing do a proper scan it will save you money in the long run