VAG-Com, Immobiliser Disable - Southend, Essex

_JMills

Reaction score
Ok guys,

My car after a long winded and horrible month of not starting I have come to the final step and need the immobiliser coding in the ECU on my car or the immobiliser itself nuked to pieces so I can finally drive the thing!!

Basically for a good 3 weeks the car just kept cranking over and over and not firing a couple of days a ago the old owner came round and cleaned the ECU up a bit and now the car is starting for two seconds then getting a shut down signal and stops, getting 3 beeps with a warning symbol on the DIS so I just want this thing gone. I'm willing to pay for someone's services that know what to do, I've researched it's a case of rewriting the bin file or there maybe another way you guys may know, right now I can't be asked with be led round in circles to get a new key or immobiliser chip (not that my key has one as the garage I left it with seems to think) I just want the car working and drivable as I need it for work.

If someone could get back to me on this that would be great as I've been let down before!

Thanks,

James

Sorry forgot to mention, works been a nightmare!

It's a 1997 Audi A4 B5/8D Shape 1.8t with a Bosch ECU with the code

8D0 907 557 T
MOTORSTEURUNG D06

0 261 204 185

Hope those numbers are of use to anyone :)