Monster MotorsportBadger5
    Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status

Making Steering Heavier Via Vagcom - HELP

I have seen loads of info on the golf forums that you can make the assist less which makes the steering heavier which I want as its too light, Got my tuner to go on vag com the way in which ive seen you do it on the net & it appears you need to type a secure code in?

Does anyone know this code or a way to make my steering heaver as I know you can do it.

The car is a 2009 S3 btw if that helps

Revo Stage 2+ - Miltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust - Evoms Intake - Autotech Fuel
    Pump - Forge DV - Sachs Clutch - BSH Engine/Gearbox Mounts - BSH PCV Mod - RS4
    FPR Valve - Airlift Performance Struts With Adjustable Top Mounts & Droplinks with Accuair Management - H & R Anti Roll Bars - 42 Draft Designs Shifter Bushes - BBS E28 Magnesium Motorsport Wheels - Piano
    Black Optics Grill & Fogs - Piano Black Door Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    AFAIK it was available option on earlier cars, no longer an adaption we can make, atm.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status
    You sure? because on the golfs anything after 2007 till quite resent you could do this. You must be able to change it if its asking for a secure code? Also my tuner said something in the steering in vagcom on my car was set to A3 sportback instead of the S3 option that was there but it wouldnt let him change that eithier

Revo Stage 2+ - Miltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust - Evoms Intake - Autotech Fuel
    Pump - Forge DV - Sachs Clutch - BSH Engine/Gearbox Mounts - BSH PCV Mod - RS4
    FPR Valve - Airlift Performance Struts With Adjustable Top Mounts & Droplinks with Accuair Management - H & R Anti Roll Bars - 42 Draft Designs Shifter Bushes - BBS E28 Magnesium Motorsport Wheels - Piano
    Black Optics Grill & Fogs - Piano Black Door Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Unfortunately not all cars allow the same functions, its been discussed before & it hasnt been possible, but thats not to say it cant be done, but I dont know what secuity code its asking for.

You need to provide actual screen dumps of what & where your tuner is on about.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_T View Post
    I have seen loads of info on the golf forums that you can make the assist less which makes the steering heavier which I want as its too light, Got my tuner to go on vag com the way in which ive seen you do it on the net & it appears you need to type a secure code in?

Does anyone know this code or a way to make my steering heaver as I know you can do it.

The car is a 2009 S3 btw if that helps
    I thought it probably would be possible to adjust the sensitivity of the steering - only reason being is my 2008 S3 felt really firm on the road and now after a remap it dusn't really seem too stable on the ground and feels like it wants to fly - if it is possible to get it back to feeling firm on the road then i want mine doneeee