usb library error

feldmeir

Reaction score
Hi all, had not used my cable for a little while, so thought I would give it a test.New version of the Ross tech software was available so I downloaded it. Now after that I get the error "ross tech usb interface not found usb version 03.01.19 not found". What needs to be done? I have searched for a usb driver 03.01.19 but cnnot find any.
Help appreciated
Feldmeir

What do you call a little while, is it a genuine interface?

Hi, only about a month or so. the cable from a look alike supplier, is that the problem, only worked prior to software update from Ross tech.

Feldmeir

If its a counterfeit, there lies your issue, stick with genuine & life will change completely for the better :)

I sell genuine also if interested & I ship internationally.

why did it work prior to the last software update from Ross tech?
Feldmeir

Because if its fake, illegal, copy, counterfeit, they dont support updates, hence when its updated the update breaks the cable, which is correct as its an illegal copy.

If you use illegal copies, then you run the risk of using the item, which inturn can go wrong.

I've sold many genuine cables & not 1 single cable has ever gone faulty, not 1, tells its own story tbh :)

i've tried all shapes to get it working and still no use. i bought my lead from a registered distributer so i know its genuine!!!! ive never had any issues with it untill the new update. upon installing the wizard pops up and tells me usb interface drfivers installed, but upon testing it gives me the 03.01.19 blaa blaa????????

Can any one help please

Last edited:
Contact RT as there seems to be a few with this issue.

I will point this in there direction.

If it's genuine, by all means contact us: Support[at]Ross-Tech.com

Please include your full name and the serial number from the product label on the interface, like this:

hexcanlabel.png

-Uwe-

That is what you pay support for & get with a genuine interface, very good customer service & from the top aswell, very much appreciated & thanks Uwe :)

Thanks shall send them an email now thanks for the help :respekt:, it's done my head in all week trying to sort it out.:sob:

Well impressed fair play to the guys at Ross-Tech, sent an email and received a reply back within minutes (sent at 11:50pm) now the probs been sorted all up and running on the new 11.11. What can i say other than outstanding customer care and BIG THANKS for the help!!!
:arco: :arco: :arco:

Sorry for the bump but I have the same issue . I hadnt used it in years but reinstalled on a window 7 machine and I get the same error . Now I purchased my cable and desk from Ilexa.co.uk so I assume its a genuine cable but I can see no serial number on the cable.Thw interface tells me I need collect to a vehicle to acquire serial number. Now I have emailed ross tech but as it is the weekend I dont expect a reply till Monday . I just posted to see if maybe some else had a solution as the missus is away for the weekend so I can work on the car to my hearts content with out interuption .

Cheers in advance

You need to contact RT & await an answer mate as they're the only ones who can assist, it will get sorted, so please be patient.