Revo remap logs on AGU .

StupidFlanders

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have some vag com or vcds logs of block 25 on an AGU revo remap ? Im looking to compare with mine as after having all vac piipes and boost pips replaced (also PCV ) my requested load never matches actual load and the N75 duty is pegged at 99.6% . Boost gauge reads peak of 16psi with vac of 22hg at idle. Fuel trims are -0.8 % idle , 1.6 % multi . Just want to know if this is normal for a remapped agu. . My MAF log is a max of 142 (brand new Audi one WOT in 3rd to redline) . Im using BK7RE plugs gapped to 0.7mm . Thanks for any help and advice.

N75 duty of over 80% is bad!. Basically this is the proportion of how closed the actuator is, so you can read it as a percentage of the exhaust gasses being used to produce boost. If your using 99.6% to generate your boost then you have a boost leak or a duff N75.

Had the old AUQ engine which was mapped to 237bhp and never saw over 75% on N75.

MAtt

I have found the actuator is weak. I gave it three turns more preload and now my N75 duty is no more than 87% .