Anyone used vagcom-diagnostics.com

Andrew Martin

Reaction score
They have a lead and software for £60, they say the lead will give full functionality with VCDS software.
Is this too good to be true?

Yes its too good to be true, its counterfeit, illegal & cant be updated, plus your risk on your car, it has no warranty with RT & you wont get support full stop from RT either.

Hi there. Sorry to hijack this thread but I am trying to get hold of NHN. I just tried sending a PM but I can't until I have 15 posts and have no idea how else to contact him. NHN, if you would be so kind as to let me know how I can contact you regarding what you do Audi-wise and if you can do some ICE mod work on my RS6 I would really appreciate it thanks! Apologies again for the hijack!

Cheers,

Nick :)

Best bet Nick for future reference is to just peruse some threads & add anything, it literally would take 2 minutes to get 15 posts :)

Once you've got pm's working, please give me a shout with what you require & anyother data like location etc, dont put it on the open forum for obvious reasons mate :)

Thanks for coming back so quickly. I don;t have enough thingss to say of any use to get me up to 15 postss for a while so if you fancy it, I have an email address on my work system I am going to be shutting down in the next few days. If you fancy dropping an email to jag@1stcalltech.com I will then reply from my proper address and we can go from there. Thanks again :D

I''m in the same position...hence my post!

brgds

Get your post count up by going to the general chat section. Word assoociation game is fun. Another good place to look at is the music and movie section. You will have the post count you need to pm nigel (NHN) in few minutes.