North East Forum Moderator
16575 - Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) Implausible Signal
Just on my way back from Halifax and when I accelerated the car lost power for a second and then picked back up again. Car was feeling fairly sluggish too.
Ran a VCDS scan and came up with the following:
Checked with Ross Tech Wiki:
VCDS Version: Release 10.6.3 (x64)
Address 01: Engine Labels: 03C-906-056-BAG.lbl
Control Module Part Number: 03C 906 056 AE HW: Hardware No
Component and/or Version: MED9.5.10 G00 5707
Software Coding: 0000072
Work Shop Code: WSC 06435 000 00000
1 Fault Found:
16575 - Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247): Implausible Signal
P0191 - 008 - Implausible Signal
Readiness: 0000 0001
Am I right in thinking that because the fault was quite aparant that it isn't the sensor that is faulty, as the problem is obviously there? Or could the problem be caused by a faulty sensor??
- High/Low Fuel Pressure implausible
- Low Fuel Level or Fuel Tank empty
- Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) faulty
- Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) faulty
- Check Fuel Tank Level
- Check Fuel Pressure
- Check Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Check/Replace Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
I've got a 1/2 tank at the minute so that can't be the problem.
All thats left is to get the fuel pressure checked.. Audi Dealership job?
Thanks in advance,