HUGE Thanks to Nigel (NHN) - VAG COM

MOOSH

Reaction score
Nigel your a hero mate!

I had an issue with my DPF which i needed help with Pronto, i emailed Nigel RE the vag com cable to which he replied very quickly with cost etc so i had a think and got back to him a couple of hours later.:yes:

I hadnt submitted the message to say i would take one and with in seconds Nige rang me to discuss it and bearing in mind this was 4:45 in the afternoon, we had a very good chat and Nige gave me some pointers so i sent payment and the Item was at my door next day before 12! Absolutley awesome. :wub::superman:

I live in the highlands and next day delivery normally take 2 days to get here so he worked a miricle to assist me! Only thing that let me down was the laptop decided to give up last night :tapedshut:

Top fella and i cant wait to do more business with the other extra's that he can offer!

NHN is a good guy to deal with, done quite a big job wiring up RNS-E, Bluetooth, MFSW and a few other bits for me a while back, which I have had no issues with. Also supplied a mate of mine with facelift rear lights more recently, which were also delivered quickly. Gets my recommendation as well :)

I too have had a couple of small bits from him, couldn't be more helpful.

Guys I'm blown away, Gordy, thanks for such a great review mate, I appreciate allot & Rich, Brett, Paul thanks also for your posts, its the way I like to try & convey myself to others & seems it has come across correctly to you guys, I'm very happy to help you guys out where I can, everyone I deal with is most welcome.

I'd also like to add my thanks to Nigel. He's been fantastic in supplying my VCDS cable that arrived the next day and also answering random questions (kind of) related to using it for installing an RNS-E and Bluetooth (last weekend), along with Cruise Control and DIS (hopefully going in this weekend). Been a pleasure to deal with you.

Thanks man, appreciate it Steve.

Thanks alot Nige, pleasure to deal with. Quick response and great communication

Chris

Hold up slim, lets get it delivered 1st then you can send me flowers lmfao.

Being sealed as I type, will be sent about 1pmish.

Well I didn't mention the postage, or product, did I? :lmfao:

Just mentioned what's already happened :)

Good point, so you can send the flowers now then :p

Here you go mate:

Marks-and-Spencer-Flowers-12.jpg

Yeah can you send them C/O Paddy, ASN.net

Cool, lets get fat, tbh with my stomach issues I'd make it through 3 chocolates & probably be in hospital lmfao

Noticed what the postcode was on the parcl, and the wierd thing is I will be moving to that area within a month.

If i still haven't got the hang of VCDS, I might be popping around to your house!!

Give me a rough idea where chap, via PM would be best, then I'll tell you how local it is lol.

Damn looks like pints on you then chap, when next back there as away atm, but funnily enough I also used to live where you're going to work lmfao.

I just wanted to say keep up the good work Nigel. With your knowledge and willingness to give up so much of your time you make life a lot easier and save these guys a lot of there hard earned money. You come across as a really nice guy, and I for one enjoy reading and learning about a wide range of issues that appear here on ASN. Thank you.

One tries ones best, just finding the time these days tbh, dont spend half as much time on here anymore for a variety of reasons, but when I can I will chirp in, usually late in the evening :)

TBH my knowledge is gained through just doing the stuff, helps to be technically minded, but there are many other members with allot of knowledge on cars, so I just add what I know when I can, but every days a school day, always learning not just with cars, with kids too lmfao.

Thanks for the comments, I do appreciate it. :)

One tries ones best, just finding the time these days tbh, dont spend half as much time on here anymore for a variety of reasons, but when I can I will chirp in, usually late in the evening :)

TBH my knowledge is gained through just doing the stuff, helps to be technically minded, but there are many other members with allot of knowledge on cars, so I just add what I know when I can, but every days a school day, always learning not just with cars, with kids too lmfao.

Thanks for the comments, I do appreciate it. :)
I truly enjoy browsing the forum, it helps pass the time when I am at hospital, i would like some more circuit diagrams in some of these threads so i can see exactly what is being talked about, lol. I guess im quite technically minded and like to know how things work. As for kids Nigel, thats a whole new ball game, you will spend a lot of time learning there and when they grow up as mine have and have cars and motorbikes, life takes on a whole different meaning. Now they ask for expensive toys for the car, lmao.

Guys I'm blown away, Gordy, thanks for such a great review mate, I appreciate allot & Rich, Brett, Paul thanks also for your posts, its the way I like to try & convey myself to others & seems it has come across correctly to you guys, I'm very happy to help you guys out where I can, everyone I deal with is most welcome.
Hi, I'm considering purchasing VAGCOM / VCDS & with being a reseller I was hoping you could advise me as I'm very new to VW/Audi. Just purchased a mint 2004 A3 2.0TDi Sport 8P & I love it but I'm hearing horror stories regarding CANBUS errors, warning lights, etc. so I thought it might make good sense to purchase VAGCOM / VCDS & I know it's a great bit of kit but I'd like to explore the 2nd hand market 1st & this is where you came up. I apologise for jumping into this post but I've only just joined the forum & I'm unsure as to how I PM someone. Any help, info or advice is greatly appreciated. Not sure if it's relevant but I live in Stoke-on-Trent. Thanks.