Scan and mods in Guildford or surrounding area?

NathanA4Avant

Reaction score
Hi all,

Need a hand scanning my A4 Avant (2003) for faults, just to see whats going on, and i would also like a few things adding - locking doors over 15mph and alarm arming/disarming beeps - for a start.

Does anyone local fancy lending a hand? Can travel and can trade for beer tokens etc if it will sweeten the deal.

Thanks, Nathan.

I'm in East Sussex or I know Paddy is near you.

Not considered investing in the system mate?

I'm in East Sussex or I know Paddy is near you.

Not considered investing in the system mate?

Ok, cheers for the reply.

I am undecided on the purchasing. For a start im new to this so not entirely sure what i need. I havent looked into kits etc. I'm worried about ruining my car completely, and have heard it can only run on a windows xp based laptop.

There is a lead and software package for sale on pistonheads for £75 but unsure if its any good.

Is there a basic and cheap 'noobs' kit available?

Sorry for all the questions!

I am undecided on the purchasing. For a start im new to this so not entirely sure what i need. I havent looked into kits etc. I'm worried about ruining my car completely, and have heard it can only run on a windows xp based laptop.

There is a lead and software package for sale on pistonheads for £75 but unsure if its any good. !

Someone advised you wrong, it works on, 2000, xp, vista, win 7, probably still works on 98 & ME.

No you wont ruin you car, if you're able to use the net obviously, then you can use this system, common sense prevails with this.

Used doesnt allow support without paying for a license, also £75 seems cheap for genuine version, beware it maybe counterfeit rubbish.

no problem doing those things, its just coding changes.
I'll send you a PM with my contact details, I'm about this weekend...